This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
    They didn't like it? I can only think because they're afraid they'll be killed off. Virtually none of the main cast is safe right now.

Yeah, I really hope the majority of them are killed. This was a great side story, but I'd like it to go back to Earth's explorations now.

Also, there are definitely more military personnel than we saw with Young. Maybe a lot of them were injured?
    Right now, I am really liking the direction. No more SG1 surviving retarded odds. Honestly I didn't give a damn about any of them since Plot-Kai kept them all alive. Now its intense and full of pure Win!

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
      My Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      And 2 days before mine. Mine is October 7th what great early 21st birthday present that will be.

Comment

great ep, of the LA i like varro and the one who was helping tj, i hope they stay on a bit. telford was good too, i hope he doesnt die. The rest of the LA i dont care for.
        sigpic

Comment

Chloe might be die. Scott, Greer and Young may die as well. And T.J. Might be dead.

Comment

I don't get why the actors didn't like the finale, this was the best one in the franchise
            LOL, yeah ok. I would not go there.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              Chloe might be die. Scott, Greer and Young may die as well. And T.J. Might be dead.
              The entire cast won't die.

Comment

and Eli + Chloe + Greer + Scott

I change my mind Incursion is right below the Siege and maybe the season 9 of SG-1, when it comes to finales
                Eli at least, but not the other three. Chloe looks like she's lost a lot of blood and was about to pass out (if she didn't already). And right before the fade to black, the lights were starting to flicker because of the pulsar and Scott and Greer were still outside. They weren't captured by the LA, but still in some pretty deep excrement.

Comment

Awesome Cliffhanger! Young look at the end was just aweesome and the soundtrack playing
                  Get that countdown thread on right now!! lol

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                    I'd say this is right up there with Siege Part 2 as far as the cliffhangar goes. Still like Siege better, but I might change my mind once this one has a chance to sink in.

Of course, I was watching on DVD for Siege, so I didn't have to wait a few months
                    Green for you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Did they seriously Just kill TJ??? Chloe too??!! I cant effin believe it just ended like that... with you still on the edge of your frackin chair!! No That wasn't fair at all.. brilliant writing. And one big HooRah to the marine blasting everyone.. maybe except for TJ. I'm damn glad Kiva got one, looks like her replacement is worse.

Young, your my point man on this show but I'm flat out disappointed.

Comment

How can they end the season like that? I mean come on I have to know what the hell happens. Now we have to wait until October to find out the result of the Incursion.

Comment

Ok, so here is my review of the Season one finale. Did I finally get my wow moment? Well yes, and no. I kinda felt they were leading up to this. I think Stargate has given us much stronger cliffhangers like “Camelot”, “First Strike”, and “The Seige part 2". So although to me it was a solid good ep, and an excellent cliffhanger, I felt the producers did not top themselves.

I think the episode dragged a little in the middle. You had both sides very quiet, trying to figure out what the other side was up to. Kiva is truly a ruthless person and she shows it by killing a red shirt, and I loved Rush’s comment to Young, but he was not trying to be a jerk, since he is correct that it is not anyone like Eli or Chloe or TJ. I think Wray was good in this episode also, and she was shocked to see Kiva use the 4th person trade as a dead body. Truly evil with that. I think way too many people were shot in the last two eps, and TJ would of been more powerful if say Kiva did it, that would of really made it more dramatic, oh well, still pretty good.

Now I think with all the stuff happening the most anticipating thing is well what will happen with TJ and how they will regain control of the Destiny. So there is a lot to anticipate for next season.

I think the best part of the episode is the last 3 or so 4 mins when the music montage goes on and you are seeing Eli running and Scott and Greer outside running while TJ is lying there bleeding. Very powerful stuff. Kinda reminds me a little of “The Reckoning” when it cuts to all 4 characters fighting the replicators while Daniel has been stabbed and is dying.

So overall a solid finale, A , or 9/10! Season 2 should be promising.
                          sigpic

Comment

I wonder if the LA will be the "main bad guys" that we got used to in the other two series. SG-1 was pretty much a chain of "we're totally and hopelessly out-gunned by the Goa'uld/Ori. Maybe the LA will be regularly interfering on destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                              The entire cast won't die.
                              I'm just saying it looks like they aren't going to make it but we don't know if any of the main cast will be killed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                                If you're going to bag on the show, at least give reasons.
                                Sure...

1. Someone needs to put Camille into a tube, and shoot her into the nearest star. Giving her control over a hostile situation is stupid. She obviously has no training and only wants to invite the enemy over for tea.

2. TJ should have slit that guys throat while she was standing there repairing his shoulder. He wanted to shake her hand (among other things). That would have been a good time to slice him up.

3. Wheres the borg when you need them?

Comment

Working...
                                X