Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
    Perhaps?

How about giving a solid answer.

Yes, or No.
    It would be pretty daft if it didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
      It would be pretty daft if it didn't.
      Wouldn't be the first time something was brought up in a series and not explained though...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Wouldn't be the first time something was brought up in a series and not explained though...
        True, most sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
          Perhaps?

How about giving a solid answer.

Yes, or No.
          joe's made it a habit to be vague with sgu questions. 46 is part of the master code which has to be broken at some point.
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            joe's made it a habit to be vague with sgu questions. 46 is part of the master code which has to be broken at some point.
            I see...and where did you discover this?
            sigpic

Comment

I see...and where did you discover this?
              It was in the episode.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                It was in the episode.
                O_o been a while since I've seen it.
                sigpic

Comment

Thought that the concept of this episode had so much potential but was let down by the fact it was made into such an obvious Rush episode, hopefully in the future they will be a bit more subtle with fleshing out characters instead of beating the audience over the heard with it.

Comment

Just watched this for the first time. Why did it have to be Spiders I hate Spiders
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Just watched this for the first time. Why did it have to be Spiders I hate Spiders
                      Spiders are our friends!
                      sigpic

Comment

Spiders are our friends!
                        Spiders are freaks of nature whose only purpose in life is to scare the crap outta people Spiders should be exterminated from existence
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Spiders are freaks of nature whose only purpose in life is to scare the crap outta people Spiders should be exterminated from existence
                          Speaking of spiders..... Have a look at this article which was on the news this week (for those scared of spiders just be aware that there is a picture of a spider at the beginning):

knowing me and my fear for spiders, I can imagine the whole scene and be thankful that it did not happen to me
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            Speaking of spiders..... Have a look at this article which was on the news this week (for those scared of spiders just be aware that there is a picture of a spider at the beginning):

knowing me and my fear for spiders, I can imagine the whole scene and be thankful that it did not happen to me
                            ROFLMAO...I love the article headline...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post

Oh poor guy. And thank you for warning us about the picture of the spider

I was watching this ep on my computer and sitting quite close to the monitor, well you can imagine my reaction when I saw the big monster thing

Why do some people assume it's just Women that's petrified of spiders, I know a few guys who are terrified of them.
                              sigpic

Comment

I love spiders, they eat insects. So there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X