X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
    At least... 3-4 months?

One month they spent on the planet.
    They were on the planet for a month? Oh.....

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      1 whole month
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Yes, the team spent a month gathering supplies while waiting for the ship to swing back around.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          1 whole month
          I though the Destiny only stayed for a certain amount of time....before it would reenter FTL.

Comment

I though the Destiny only stayed for a certain amount of time....before it would reenter FTL.
            at first it was said it would be 3 weeks. then rush refined his data. then it was 4 weeks. after that destiny would be able to jump back into FTL again

Comment

at first it was said it would be 3 weeks. then rush refined his data. then it was 4 weeks. after that destiny would be able to jump back into FTL again
              I need to rewatch the ep....I was distracted by....things....

Comment

I need to rewatch the ep....I was distracted by....things....
                bad rt

Comment

I'd stay on the Destiny.....it was a little to me how many wanted to stay. Sure they haven't been on the ship that long?!
                  Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                  At least... 3-4 months?

One month they spent on the planet.
                  I've been trying to keep track. Admittedly it's a lot of guesswork, but by my estimation:

1.02 = Day 1
                  1.03 = Day 2 (Senator Armstrong bought them another day in the previous episode)
                  1.04 = Day 3 (Young says "Let's try to have a better day than yesterday")
                  1.05 = Day 3-4 (Riley realizes it's after midnight on the shuttle)
                  1.06 = Day 22 (on the ice planet, Scott says something to Young about "the last few weeks")
                  1.07 = Day 29 (guessing 1 week after "Water")
                  1.08 = Day 36 (guessing 1 week after "Earth")
                  1.09 = Day 43 (guessing 1 week after "Time")
                  1.10 = Day 50 (guessing 1 week after "Life")
                  1.11 = Day 57 (1 week after "Justice" confirmed in Joe Mallozzi blog)
                  1.12 = Day 64 (guessing 1 week after "Space")
                  1.13 = Day 71-101 (guessing 1 week after "Divided" + 30 days on the planet)

So if I'm in the neighbourhood at all, they've been on Destiny about three and a half months.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

if tj really is 15 weeks along and she consived before "air pt 1" i saw 5 months including the month in faith.

Comment

if tj really is 15 weeks along and she consived before "air pt 1" i saw 5 months including the month in faith.
                      Smart, very smart. I didn't even think of that. Only trouble is, we're not sure at what point during the 'planet month' she had that conversation.

Even if it was right near the end of the month, I'm not too far off in my estimation.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid1 View Post
                        I've been trying to keep track. Admittedly it's a lot of guesswork, but by my estimation:

1.02 = Day 1
                        1.03 = Day 2 (Senator Armstrong bought them another day in the previous episode)
                        1.04 = Day 3 (Young says "Let's try to have a better day than yesterday")
                        1.05 = Day 3-4 (Riley realizes it's after midnight on the shuttle)
                        1.06 = Day 22 (on the ice planet, Scott says something to Young about "the last few weeks")
                        1.07 = Day 29 (guessing 1 week after "Water")
                        1.08 = Day 36 (guessing 1 week after "Earth")
                        1.09 = Day 43 (guessing 1 week after "Time")
                        1.10 = Day 50 (guessing 1 week after "Life")
                        1.11 = Day 57 (1 week after "Justice" confirmed in Joe Mallozzi blog)
                        1.12 = Day 64 (guessing 1 week after "Space")
                        1.13 = Day 71-101 (guessing 1 week after "Divided" + 30 days on the planet)

So if I'm in the neighbourhood at all, they've been on Destiny about three and a half months.
                        In this past episode TJ said she was around the 15 week point in her pregnancy and it had started shortly (if I remember correctly) before they got to Destiny. Assuming a 4 week month, and at least a week for her to get pregnant, then your estimation is correct.

regards,
                        G.
                        Go for Marty...

Comment

No way.
                          sigpic

Comment

No way would I have stayed. Too many naval-gazers left behind, all that 'God means us to be here' dreck would get real old real fast. ’Sides, i am not really a sleeping on the ground kind of person.

And don't forget the old adage, 'if it seems to good to be true, it probably is'...

Comment

Hell no!
                              Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

I would have been terribly tempted to stay. If we had people with us who knew how to build real shelter, like a cabin, I might have. That said I'd also want to get home staying would seem like admitting no return trip is possible.
                                All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X