• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wargrafix View Post
    Hallmark really needs to start making cards about friend-zone
    What do you have in mind?

Hallmark card:

Anniversary:
    - Happy anniversary dear "friend" with all my love and friendship.

Hospital:
    - Get well soon. Lets hope after you get out of the hospital, we can meet and have a cup of coffee at my house?

Valentines Day:
    - Happy Valentines day. Love may be closer than you think.

Christmas:
    - Merry Christmas. You're like the gift of my life which I seem to not be able to open the box.

Wedding:
    - There are things that last forever, but marriage isn't just one of them as the percentage of divorce hits over 50%. More with young couple. Good luck.

- No matter what happens, I will be there for you. We all make bad and good decision in life.

Baby Shower:
    - F U
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post

Hallmark card:

Anniversary:

Hospital:
      - Get well soon. Lets hope after you get out of the hospital, we can meet and have a cup of coffee at my house?

Valentines Day:

Christmas:
      - Merry Christmas. You're like the gift of my life which I seem to not be able to open the box.

Wedding:
      - There are things that last forever, but marriage isn't just one of them as the percentage of divorce hits over 50%. More with young couple. Good luck.

- No matter what happens, I will be there for you. We all make bad and good decision in life.

Baby Shower:
      - F U
      Niceeee!

Divorce
      - Being friends should have been enough.

- Lets be friends. Just give me half of everything you own.

Comment

theres no way james will hookup with eli

Comment

Originally posted by erotavlas View Post
          If only Eli could have continued using the stone to go further with that girl from the club. She would have cured his nice guy syndrome....
          That dudes got her email wrote on his hand.
          sigpic

Comment

It was almost painful to watch, the writers did such a good job. I've been friended several times myself, brought beck a lot of memories.

BTW, who won the pool? (Episode in which Eli gets friended.)

Comment

Originally posted by Vapor View Post
              I'm still a little confused by all this "double standard" talk.
              Chloe's ex and her friend were banging each other because it felt good; probably some emotional support going in there, too.

Chloe is banging Scott because it feels good; and maybe there's a bit of emotional support going on there, too.

Works both ways.

If Chloe has hurt anyone with her relationship with Scott it was accidental, without her knowledge. The way some people talk, it's like they're saying she deserved to be hurt. But she did nothing to deserve that.
              It's only "without her knowledge" because she's focused on herself right now. Which is understandable; in my view, everyone is ultimately out for themselves and fulfilling their own needs. But if she were to actually take note of people around her and their feelings, she'd see the harm she's causing.

But I'm a cynic who believes everyone ends up using each other anyway. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiphantom View Post
                But I'm a cynic who believes everyone ends up using each other anyway. =)
                You don't believe in love?
                Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

There were a couple times Chloe said "boyfriend" and one time she said "ex" after she learned what happened. It appeared she was under the impression they were still dating until her disappearance and father's death. To me, she's the pot calling the kettle black. She slept with Scott, has a bf back home who slept with someone else and she still feels the need to play the victim? As for the topic on hand, that whole friend zone thing certainly sucks. It's happened more times to me than I can count. I've grown to like Eli more and Chloe less.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiphantom View Post
                    Chloe's ex and her friend were banging each other because it felt good; probably some emotional support going in there, too.

Chloe is banging Scott because it feels good; and maybe there's a bit of emotional support going on there, too.

Works both ways.
                    Except that's not why Chloe was upset. She was upset because she suspected (and I'd imagine this is the case) that her friend is the reason that Chloe and her ex-boyfriend broke up.
                    Sig by Pandora's Box
                    sigpic

Comment

What was with that terrifyingly 80's nightclub?

huh....some mod' just improperly merged my minuscule thread.
                      Last edited by MacGyverInSpace; 07 November 2009, 11:00 AM.
                      The initial shock and disappointment in the Atlantis cancellation has faded, but its still looking like more and more of a bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by MacGyverInSpace View Post
                        What was with that terrifyingly 80's nightclub?
                        don't now but i was glad their did it . it shows you what the characters used to be and what they wqill become as the series continues
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

+1 for the Eli/James crew. Maybe she could get him to grow up a bit
                          sigpic
                          http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by j_talyn View Post
                            There were a couple times Chloe said "boyfriend" and one time she said "ex" after she learned what happened. It appeared she was under the impression they were still dating until her disappearance and father's death. To me, she's the pot calling the kettle black. She slept with Scott, has a bf back home who slept with someone else and she still feels the need to play the victim? As for the topic on hand, that whole friend zone thing certainly sucks. It's happened more times to me than I can count. I've grown to like Eli more and Chloe less.
                            The reason she said "boyfriend" is because the other girl was apparently sleeping with him before they had even broken up. The other girl is the reason he became an "ex" in the first place. Because she slept with him while Chloe was still with him, and then he left Chloe for her.

There's no double standard. One situation is intentionally frakked up (the friend knowingly stole Chloe's bf) and the other just happened (Chloe had no idea about Eli or James).

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post

Hallmark card:

Anniversary:

Hospital:

Valentines Day:

Christmas:

Wedding:

Baby Shower:
                              - F U
                              They would be more like the kind of thing you would buy your buddy after he gets it.

"So dude, I heard she said the F-word... that sucks. Meet the guys for beer tonight at Melloney's "

"1,2,3,4, screw that whore! Friendzone unite!"

"Friends... we have all known someone who has been stricken with this terrible affliction, maybe even you yourself has experienced the pain of friendship. Join us, as we attempt to raise money to end this injustice."

Comment

Had to rewatch that kiss with Chloe, sucks it was Eli's imagination.

He should have taken advantage of her !_! in the car. I bet if he kissed her for real at that moment it wouldn't be all that bad, might even get a pity root. And he could always say that it wasn't really him, cause it wasn't his body and she wasn't in Chloe's body or they were both smashed. Life on the ship would continue the same or better. So win win.

Comment

Working...
                                X