No announcement yet.

Eli = Friendzoned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta say, at least it explains why she moved onto Scott so damn fast... from how she was reacting when she found out about her ex and her best friend, she's definitely on the rebound... so I think some of us more hardcore fans can cut her a little slack...

But not much, she's still being incredibly shallow

And yeah, poor Eli.

The amount of chicks I had the flirting-makeout-BAM-you're-a-good-friend-and-oh-right-she's-on-the-rerebound realisations with... women, how can you face heel turn (and kick) a dude in the space of 30 seconds?! Its like... some kind of superhero power... I think thats why Eli kinda likes it LOL!

But always... ouch.

Comment

It always sucks when a girl you are interesting in says the word “you’re a good friend,” even when you know it is true it still hurts when she actually says it. And I think the scene played out rather well, I was worried for a moment that the kiss was going to be real and have some awkwardness later.

@SupremeLegate
      Apogee Institute
      Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

It hurts. Trust me. When the person you like pulls that line on you... it hurts...

Poor Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by boxvic View Post
          Been there, done that.

It might make me a bit of a jerk, but these days if I get stuck in the friend-zone I just pretty much just stop hanging out with the girl.
          nothing wrong with that. you are after one thing, she isnt, no reason to waste time on something...unless shes REALLY hot

Comment

I'm still a little confused by all this "double standard" talk.

What Chloe has with Scott is an entirely different situation from what her best friend has with her ex-boyfriend.

In one scenario, two people met because of their jobs and got closer when they were stuck somewhere, and Chloe didn't intentionally do anything to hurt anyone. In the other scenario, two people hooked up even though they knew that it would hurt Chloe, but they just simply didn't care.

If Chloe has hurt anyone with her relationship with Scott it was accidental, without her knowledge. The way some people talk, it's like they're saying she deserved to be hurt. But she did nothing to deserve that.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil View Post
              What's the problem with Chloe being clear that they are nothing but friends.
              There's no problem, its a good thing to be clear on something like that.

But it still hurts like hell. Poor Eli.

Comment

but if you watched chloe told her it was her that broke them up in the first place, so her bf cheated on her with her best friend.

Comment

Originally posted by boxvic View Post
                  Been there, done that.

It might make me a bit of a jerk, but these days if I get stuck in the friend-zone I just pretty much just stop hanging out with the girl.
                  Hahaha, ditto. I think the last time that happened to me I was all SEEYAH, leaving behind a chorus of WTFs XD

I like being a jerk...

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    EX-boyfriend. Big difference.

I think the plot was that Chloe's friend was working the background while Chloe and Josh were dating, and he broke it off with her because he was seeing...Chloe's friend, whatever her name was, on the side.
                    Bof, already done on "Beverly Hills 90210".
                    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      eli wouldn't know what to do with those
                      Gravitational forces are definitely fighting with him for control.

Chole is now discovering how tricky life as a socialite really is.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        Oh yeah, so called this.

Poor Eli. Hang on there brother. You'll get your chance in the end.
                        yeah.... just like McKay

Comment

"Don't say it"
                          Ouch...Poor guy.
                          But Chloe's not worth it.

Comment

Chloe's not worth it. James on the other hand...
                            Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Hallmark really needs to start making cards about friend-zone

Comment

Oh well, Eli'll bounce back. Maybe he'll either find another girl, become a nun, turn gay, throw himself into his Kino spy-duties or just plain get over Chloe...

On the other hand, maybe he'll keep friendly and all that, and she'll come to her own realisation of being more than friends with Eli. Either or, really.
                                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                                X