Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Telford's actions and speculation on the final scene possible spoilers for future ep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlan View Post
    Prior to the last scene of tonight's episode I just thought Telford was a mean spiteful jerk, but the last scene elevates him to a whole other level of scum.

Showing up at Young's house where she most likely will think it's her husband is lower than low.

You can see where this is going and it's not going to be pretty.
    The way it played out, that was my thought as well, but who knows maybe he is there to 'give some bad news' about young... to put a wrench in his love life.

I agree. The idea of this reminds me, though, that people aboard the Destiny as well as their families back on Earth should develop some sort of safety recognition phrase or something.
    I am actually surprised something like that was NOT done already.

He was just tricked by Rush, he lost any command power he couldve had over destiny, he bailed out on them when things started looking bad and was called a coward by Young in front of everyone
    And with the quickness that he bailed with the other 2 from earth, that is exactly how it is. He IS a coward for running from what he effectively caused by pushing for it to be done.

BTW, I love the idea of a crime spree in Telfords body and then leaving him right at the end with the cops surrounding him, explain that one to them IOA! Could make for a great way to end Telford's character.
    Prob is he needs someone AT the device to initiate the disconnect. How would he do that?

#2 is Interesting but unlikely. Military personal are tested regularly and are removed from deployment if something that is non curable and dangerous to others comes up in the results.
    Got to toss the BS flag here. AS an almost 18 yr active duty navy guy i can attest that they keep in those with HIV. I know of 14 who are still in, though 2 who progressed to final stage AIDS were outed on a med discharge.

3) hes going to tell her about the interuption that happened earlier creating an uncomfortable situation when Young comes back.
    IF that is true, i have found some new respect for his character.

Comment

now that is some revenge he's getting on Col. Young, really messed up when he showed up at Young's wife / ex-wifes house. probably gonna pose as Young to get some.
      Last edited by Nitegate; 06 November 2009, 09:05 PM.

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71073

already a discussion thread
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

When Young finds out though that will be some interesting scene to see. I hope Teford gets beat badly and is removed from the program.

Comment

As much as I'm not liking Telford by each new episode, I do have to say, he kinda does deserve to get some payback on his end... I mean, I wouldn't be too happy knowing that I've been, for intense purposes "body-raped" by someone else?

Comment

c'mon telford do what needs to be done.

Comment

I think it would be funny if Young got his wife pregnant while he was in control of Telford. Making the situation that much more awkward when Telford finds out.

Although, since Telford already knows Young was using him to get it on with his wife i wonder what he'll do. Maybe he'll have sex with her so much that she completly forgets about Young, that would deffinatly teach him a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  The way it played out, that was my thought as well, but who knows maybe he is there to 'give some bad news' about young... to put a wrench in his love life.
                  Now that would be a twist. Telford shows up and tells Emily, "I'm sorry ma'am, but there's been an accident aboard the Destiny," as he then proceeds to comfort her for her loss.... and then returns to comfort her again and again.

Comment

Before the season started, a lot of people were offended with the wray/paralyzed scientist body swap and the supposed sex/rape scene.

Now this has been done using Telfords body, but nobody cares? Did anyone notice at the end of the scene between Rush and Telford, after the interruption, Telford knows whats going to happen, he looks at his ring.

Telford is married. I believe hes going to see Youngs wife to tell her never to do it again, hes not just a meat suit. Sure he could tell Young (recording, letter) but would he listen.

Im on Telford side on this one.

Comment

He was looking at Young's wedding ring, not his own as he was in Young's body/clothes/jewelry (I'll have to rewatch to see if Telford has a ring). Whether Telford is married or not definitely adds a layer of intrigue to the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        that's what i'm wondering, if telford already had a relationship with emily
                        I wondered the same thing.

I do wonder at the wife's reaction, though. She's literally having sex with another man's body and seems to be plenty okay with it.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlan View Post
                          He was looking at Young's wedding ring, not his own as he was in Young's body/clothes/jewelry
                          Youre right, i get confuse with all those swapping. Still, we dont know if Telford is pissed about all this or has the intention of impersonating Young to get laid.

Comment

maybe they were together before, youngs wife and telford, maybe that was why it was so easy to be with young in telfords body.

but seriously, why would anyone have sex with someone if it's not their body who they want if they haven't already, is she really that gullible to believe what any guy she hasn't met who comes to her house and says some stuff that she knows to seduce her, something is definately up.

Comment

I want more sir, please give me more

Comment

Oh God, I hope Telford isn't already dating Emily. I don't MORE soap opera drama like that. Does everybody have to be sleeping with everybody now? It feels like they are already pushing it. A Little at least so far.

And while the first thought to arise from Telford showing up was that he was impersonating Young to have sex with his wife in order to get revenge for being raped ; it is possible there is some other explanation. He could just be going up to her to say "HEY! STOP HAVING SEX WITH MY BODY!" I think it would be interesting if he was just going there put a more human face (so to speak) on the fact that the two of them pretty much violated him.

Seriously though Telford pretending to be Young would be ridiculously soap opera too. I mean isn't that like a stereotypical soap opera storyline? Like the long lost evil identical twin relationship or something?

"Oh Everett! I thought it was you!"
                                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                                X