• Show
Clear All

Actually, yes, I do.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Actually, yes, I do.

Thanks!
      Ah the power behind the flocking is revealed. Unfortunatly I'm not that pathetic but apparently Pandora was one day.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

"Divided"? So if this episode starts an arc for the second half of the season, I'm guessing episode 112 will be "Conquered".

Comment

I'm guessing no.

Comment

This reminds me too much of BSG's "Scattered". It's, like...totally reminiscent of that...and stuff!
            BSG RIP-OFF!

Comment

Originally posted by Prior Master View Post
              "Divided"? So if this episode starts an arc for the second half of the season, I'm guessing episode 112 will be "Conquered".
              I say no as divided is past tense not present. Sounds like a minor thing but Divided and Conquered doesn't make much sense.
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                This reminds me too much of BSG's "Scattered". It's, like...totally reminiscent of that...and stuff!
                BSG RIP-OFF!
                Possibly, but then again with the situation both these people and the fleet in BSG get placed in tensions are bound to rise between various camps.

A mutiny story was one of the first speculated, the whole Military, Science, IOA factor is too good an opportunity to miss out on...its what Voyager should have done with Starfleet vs the Marquis but they obviously chickened out.

BSG continued the friction and I hope Universe handles it in its own way and doesnt make them into "one big happy fleet" in the episode after.

Out of the main cast who will side with who, the 4 Military will obviously band together, unless something happens, as will the Science and Political members, again unless something happens. This will be the real drama though who to trust as people may switch alliegence even those you thought would stay loyal (ie members of the military siding with Rush for example)

Comment

I just hope they don't continue the 'April Fools Joke' and use some of the other titles. Lol. Probably not, most likely not...but still...o.o

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                  and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Is this actually gunna be a two-parter, cos I know the titles are not everything,but unless the two-parter is the ship is flying around in SPACE in part 1 ,and then the team been DIVIDED in part 2, i cant really see how the episodes are linked.

I thought that the mid-season 2-parter would be a good time to introduce an enemy that is totally awsome (not a couple of actors dressed in halloween costumes, although i do love the wraith as a bad guy).

Maybe these enemies could place like a homing beacon on the ship some-how, so they follow the Destiny everywhere, increasing the tension of the team knowing they are been constantly hunted, as well as there been no way home.

Wat dya think?

Comment

Whats the April-Fools-Joke

Comment

Originally posted by :Orion Coran: View Post
                        I just hope they don't continue the 'April Fools Joke' and use some of the other titles. Lol. Probably not, most likely not...but still...o.o
                        Aside from the last 2 or 3...the titles didn't seem far-fetched.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                          Aside from the last 2 or 3...the titles didn't seem far-fetched.
                          Yea i mean really who would name an episode, marriage
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                            Yea i mean really who would name an episode, marriage
                            "Marriage" actually is pretty plausible, though I doubt it'll be used. Maybe they'll do something similar to Farscape, with one of the crew marrying an alien princess(or prince) in order to get protection from an enemy or something.

Comment

Maybe Marriahe is where Tamara admits her lover to Young
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Maybe Marriahe is where Tamara admits her lover to Young
                                Sorry for you and Young, but Tamara already loves me. And I love her!
                                One Ring to rule the Dark Side
                                sigpic
                                Sith Nazghul

Comment

Working...
                                X