Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will they have a tan in the next episode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/1657/index.html

these also a scene from the episode "Pain", towards the end, if people are worried by spoilers.
    That scene looks good.
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      I just watched the "Water Fogger" video on the MGM site, in it there some behind the scenes shot of filming
      Spoiler:
      during the video you see Eli in the control room, with a red tanned/burnt face. So yes looks like there will be there
      That's good that he'll still have the redness. Two years ago, I went hiking in various Utah deserts and a 13,000-ft mountain in eastern Nevada. Even with SPF 70 all over me, I still got severe sunburn and it took weeks to get rid of the redness and the peeling afterwards.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
        One step at a time.
        Ah yes, hair cut first
        Neera: "You do not fear them?"
        : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
          That's good that he'll still have the redness. Two years ago, I went hiking in various Utah deserts and a 13,000-ft mountain in eastern Nevada. Even with SPF 70 all over me, I still got severe sunburn and it took weeks to get rid of the redness and the peeling afterwards.
          Plus the proximity of the sun, extreme reflection off of the desert and no real protection...I'd have expected blistering!

Comment

It's likely that burns and wounds will carry over, given that Greer still has bloodstains on his uniform.
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Encoder View Post
              Plus the proximity of the sun, extreme reflection off of the desert and no real protection...I'd have expected blistering!
              That's true. Who knows if the away team actually used any kind of sunscreen? With all the reflective heat from the desert, the temperature could have easily gone up to 140 degrees F and I've been in that kind of desert before. The heat from the ground at times felt worse than the heat coming from the sun. Eli & Scott are going to look like lobster for weeks!
              sigpic

Comment

I want to see blisters!!! Eli and Rush definetely! They probably get as much sun as I do usually (Being nerds locked down at desks and whiteboards) but they were on a desert planet for how many hours! After an away mission like that I wouldn't be off-ship for a week.

Oh don't forget a razor shortage! For the ladies too LOL Can't wait for Chloe to go to TJ for medical tweezers lol
                sigpic
                Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Ducj View Post
                  Is there an episode coming up called "Blade" or something about the characters trying to find shavers?
                  sigpic

Comment

probaly not , they'll look like the have never been there in the next ep. LOL
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                      probaly not , they'll look like the have never been there in the next ep. LOL
                      Yeah like every Simpsons episode...

Comment

Originally posted by Encoder View Post
                        Yeah like every SimpsonsAtlantis episode...
                        fyp

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

I'd be devastated if they didn't keep the new lobster look for a few eps at least. Or maybe TJ has got a secret stash of aloe vera gel somewhere in her bag of tricks.
                          Sheesh, didn't the Ancients ever think about including sunscreen on the ship... how thoughtless! Sending mortals to desert planets without any sun protection. What were they thinking?

sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Yep. They were burned in the next episode. You could see the burn lines where their sunglasses were. So far I've been pleased with the attention to continuity issues. They're all wearing the same clothes so far, they're looking scragglier each episode, the injuries carry over, greer still has blood on his uniform, people are suffering from caffeine and nicotine withdrawal...very cool.
                            sigpic
                            FOX Network

Comment

Even Greer had tan line, which impressed me. Most (white) people assume that someone with dark skin is impervious to UV radiation.
                              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepermint Jaffa View Post
                                Yep. They were burned in the next episode. You could see the burn lines where their sunglasses were. So far I've been pleased with the attention to continuity issues. They're all wearing the same clothes so far, they're looking scragglier each episode, the injuries carry over, greer still has blood on his uniform, people are suffering from caffeine and nicotine withdrawal...very cool.
                                Yep. Quite cool. I read how they have a set of the same clothes in various stages of...errr...disrepair, for most of the cast. They have like a dozen of those red shirts for Eli. Others have only two or three sets of costumes...
                                It is quite cool and I hope they keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X