No announcement yet.

Mike Dopud /Varro/Kiryk Thunk,Discussion and Appeciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just another two episodes. You'll make it through. But like before, Varro was so underused it was unreal.

I liked all the characters in SGA. I just don't thunk Shep or Rodney. Pretty much all the rest of the guys though!

Love the pic!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Just watched "Epilogue" and I'm torn between happy and completely NOT. I liked the AU, even if he wasn't with TJ in it.
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

All right, I think I missed something in "Epilogue". How is Varro with them in the next ep??? **scratches head**
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Just re-watched that part of "Epilogue". You know, you step away for a single minute and the world changes.
          sigpic

Comment

That's the way it usually works. It's been a while since I've seen Epilogue. Need to go rewatch as I'm trying to write a fic to fix the lack of Varro/Tamara in it.
            sigpic

Comment

What a lovely idea--the fic and the re-watch! Although, I didn't so much mind the Varro/James. I really liked James a lot--smart, tough, good sense of humor. I felt bad for Volker, though.
              sigpic

Comment

I pass here, just to say, that I like the voice of this actor, she is very sexy!!
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I read a quote that I'm planning in using in at least one Varro/Tamara fic. It might go in a Kiryk/OC fic hard telling. Anyway, it goes, "The man can charm the stars out of the sky with just his voice."

Soooo Mike. Love his French Canadian accent!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    I read a quote that I'm planning in using in at least one Varro/Tamara fic. It might go in a Kiryk/OC fic hard telling. Anyway, it goes, "The man can charm the stars out of the sky with just his voice."

Soooo Mike. Love his French Canadian accent!
                    I have a dirtier quote--something about knickers and nuns...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                      I have a dirtier quote--something about knickers and nuns...

Ooh! I want to hear! Pm it to me if you must.
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

*drools some more*

Thank you!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Puppy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X