Mike Dopud /Varro/Kiryk Thunk,Discussion and Appeciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    A totally cross-series SG series, with someone from each of the three series, doing some interstellar detective thing, with Varro/Kiryk/newname as the team leader! Perfect world, here I come, even if it's in my imagination!
    Imagination is a lovely thing!
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

That's a most definite yes!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Link me up, Dearheart! I already wrote one a couple of years ago and love Kiryk fics!
        Here you go, luv! My Kiryk fic. Is yours also on FF? Didn't want to read yours until I had at least finished this one, which may be only chapter one, but am not sure yet.
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
          Here you go, luv! My Kiryk fic. Is yours also on FF? Didn't want to read yours until I had at least finished this one, which may be only chapter one, but am not sure yet.
          Ooh, cool! I'm off to read!

Here's mine - A Taste of Freedom I still haven't really decided whether or not to continue it. It can stay as is or continue.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ooh, cool! I'm off to read!

Here's mine - A Taste of Freedom I still haven't really decided whether or not to continue it. It can stay as is or continue.
            You should continue! I'd love to see the direction you go with it. I may continue mine, as well, although I'm working on a Lorne multi-chap right romance now. We'll see where the muse leads me...
            sigpic

Comment

The muse is the question isn't it. Part of my problem is I lost all of my story files a little over a year ago including some ideas for that story. So, if I read that story enough, I might be able to come up with where the story needs to go.
              sigpic

Comment

Yummy. I'm watching Tracker right now!
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

1600x900

1024x768

Comment

*drools*
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice wallies Icarium!
                      sigpic

Comment

Beautiful work Icarium, love it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Love your Varro in leather sig there, Clandestine! *fans self*
                          sigpic

Comment

Love your Varro in leather sig there, Clandestine! *fans self*
                            I must agree. That could melt some snow for some of my buds who have it. For those of us already in the warm places on Earth, it means a cold shower. o_O
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you both, that light shines just right doesn't it?
                              I had to rewatch that scene once I picked myself up off the floor.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Clandestine View Post
                                Thank you both, that light shines just right doesn't it?
                                I had to rewatch that scene once I picked myself up off the floor.
                                The things we do for our art! Watching and re-watching scenes until we get that tone of voice just right or that pic...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X