No announcement yet.

Mike Dopud /Varro/Kiryk Thunk,Discussion and Appeciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw Mike on an ep of the new season of WH13. He plays a hockey player. It works for me.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I'll be sure to catch it next week! Miss seeing him all the time.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

It's on Syfy's website, watch on demand, called "No Pain, No Gain"; also on Syfy's On Demand channel. It was pretty cool to see him from out of nowhere. I miss seeing him all the time, too. That voice! *faints* Wish I had time to cap it all, but I just don't right now. Here's the first scene with Myka, though.

sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

God! His voice is just one more element of how hot he is!!
          sigpic

Comment

Amen, sister!
            sigpic

Comment

It's from last season. I'm trying to remember if I watched or not. Guess I am now!
              sigpic

Comment

I know I didn't. I thought it was a new season.
                sigpic

Comment

OMG! Watching here and it's just in the second scene. His smile! *sighs* How exactly do you go about capping this? I'm in need of more Mike pics!
                  sigpic

Comment

There's a fan "bringing it" for Mike. *waggles eyebrows*
                    sigpic

Comment

His voice is like warm cognac! Love it!
                      sigpic

Comment

I've never had warm cognac--I think I'd like to try now.
                        sigpic

Comment

You'll see what I mean.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Okay, so I started watching "Mistresses" and it stars Mike Dupod as a boss of one of the leading ladies. (with a possible romantic relationship between the two of them) Anyway so he first appears in the third episode of the first season and plays a french business tycoon or something like that. I was intrigued by this man, never saw him before and just had to google him. so i recently started watching SGU. I use to watch SG1 when i was a kid and remembered liking it, but that's about it. Anyway I just thought I'd let you girls know that you can catch him in this new series.
                              I also thought he was really french until I saw him as Varro.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/mp/HcD3yqCxhG8m.jpg
                              http://allieiswired.com/wp-content/u...ck-480x480.jpg
                              http://www.movievine.com/wp-content/...13/06/MDM2.jpg
                              http://i0.wp.com/www.screenspy.com/w...size=200%2C224

Comment

I was just thinking of this thread today! Watched Tracker a couple of times for a fic. LOVE Kiryk!

Good to hear he's out there working. Is he getting some good air time?

Mike is French Canadian. So, that's why he's got the accent down perfect.

Anyone know if SGU is still on Netflix? I've got a fic in the works and haven't seen the episode in question in a long time. Lots of Varro.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X