Camile Wray/Sharon Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
    But really, this episode, this love is so simple, in the best possible meaning of the word, it is so real, it was only one epsiode, only few scenes, but I'm still under it's influence.
    Indeed. I'm finding myself rewatching this episode several times just to see this beautiful and loving couple.
    I'm a sucker for good romance.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
      Indeed. I'm finding myself rewatching this episode several times just to see this beautiful and loving couple.
      I'm a sucker for good romance.
      Heehee, me too. And I have to say, I really try to be decent here, so ... we talking about an SG show here, and I always said I don't wanna see any actual, real homosexual scene in SG, because it just didn't fit into the atmosphere of SG-1 or of Atlantis ( sounds odd from a gay man I know but I'm also a big slasher for Jack/Daniel, Daniel/Cam, John/Rodney ) but I thought SGU should do it, cause the show is very real, dark, the characters are very realistic as well, and the whole show is character centered, and I am very proud of the creators for did this, doing this, not only for the single fact that they did it, but they did it in such a beautiful way. *applauds*

sigpic

Comment

Maybe this is too much too ask, but could someone make a Camile/Sharon sig for me? I've seen a lot of people hating this realtionship just because it's between two women. I'd like to show my support for it, and if someone could help out it would be much appreciated.

Please send me a message if you can help me out.
        sigpic

Comment

Maybe this is too much too ask, but could someone make a Camile/Sharon sig for me? I've seen a lot of people hating this realtionship just because it's between two women. I'd like to show my support for it, and if someone could help out it would be much appreciated.

I second that! I have a Camile/Sharon sort-of-sig in my rotation, but it's really just a crop and colour adjustment. *Looks around for any artists who may have dropped in*

They definitely need support. They're a good ship

Comment

That's a great idea!

On a related note, the potrayal of the Camile/Sharon relationship has been called "an extraordinary landmark in lesbian television."
            http://www.afterellen.com/blog/stunt...rgate-universe

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
              On a related note, the potrayal of the Camile/Sharon relationship has been called "an extraordinary landmark in lesbian television."
              http://www.afterellen.com/blog/stunt...rgate-universe
              Thanks for posting that!

Comment

A strong supporter of this 'ship here.

I'm afraid of requests, but you can always ask art thread people. I'm sure they're willing to help you. Art threads are under Fandom section.
                sigpic

Comment

Ooh, I see you've got one! Nice!

I had a play with stuff myself, made this one:

Comment

they have a really strong love going, but we'll see how strong it is as the show progresses !!
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Since I clearly don't know when to quit when I'm behind, here's an icon too

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                        A strong supporter of this 'ship here.

I'm afraid of requests, but you can always ask art thread people. I'm sure they're willing to help you. Art threads are under Fandom section.

i like your sig it is triple gate action LOL
                        sigpic
                        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Just posting the one pic that Madwelshboy hadn't posted.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...09_life_35.jpg
                          My fave picture. Too cute.

Originally posted by Blue Shadowdancer View Post
                          I had a play with stuff myself, made this one:

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m.../SGU/CS_03.jpg
                          Much pretty. The icon, too!

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                          i like your sig it is triple gate action LOL
                          Thank you.
                          sigpic

Comment

i'm seriously hoping for something similar to what their did in buffy the vampire slayer with willow/tara and willow/kennedy such potential

pa supports this couple
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Just watched "Life" in german TV. Great episode and wonderful Camile/Sharon moments.
                              sigpic

Comment

Just a quick post to say that I really liked how Camille and Sharon were portrayed on "Life" - my favorite SGU couple by far!
                                sigpic
                                Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Working...
                                X