Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
    yep
    I think one of the biggest reasons Young is second guessing himself is over TJ, added that he didn't want to kill Rush or Telford, but mostly because he didn't want to disappoint TJ
    When I saw last week that he was about to suffocate Telford, the first thing I thought about was TJ. And what she would have thought about him doing that to Telford.

I too think that he does not want to dissappoint her either. Given that she is carrying his child. And I wouldn't be surprised that if things do go south for him and his wife, that he may still have lingering feelings for TJ that he would want to try to rekindle if she lets him. Especially since they will have had a baby together.
    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I'm wondering how will Young handle the situation in next ep.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        I'm wondering how will Young handle the situation in next ep.
        I'm going to be a wreck thinking about it. I can't imagine a worse situation for them both to be in and the pressure on the characters must be damned near unbearable. It must be terrifying for TJ and, no matter what you think about Young or the why's and wherefor's of how he got TJ pregnant, that's still the mother of his child that's there. Crap, I have a huge sad just thinking about it
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I'm going to be a wreck thinking about it. I can't imagine a worse situation for them both to be in and the pressure on the characters must be damned near unbearable. It must be terrifying for TJ and, no matter what you think about Young or the why's and wherefor's of how he got TJ pregnant, that's still the mother of his child that's there. Crap, I have a huge sad just thinking about it
          Agreed. No matter where they are in their lives together personally, even if not together, I'm sure that Young is deeply concerned for TJ. All through since her telling him that she's pregnant with his child, he has always made sure that she was ok in every situation. Even though they are not together.
          My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
          "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I definitely agree that Young would be concerned about TJ even without her carrying his child given their history. However, and I think the dad's in our midst would agree, when the woman's got the baby on board, that alpha male instinct kicks in LOL. In fact, a lot of what I interpret on screen is him trying to both fight the internal alpha-male while still caring about her equally to everyone else (you know, find the balance).

Am I making sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
              I definitely agree that Young would be concerned about TJ even without her carrying his child given their history. However, and I think the dad's in our midst would agree, when the woman's got the baby on board, that alpha male instinct kicks in LOL. In fact, a lot of what I interpret on screen is him trying to both fight the internal alpha-male while still caring about her equally to everyone else (you know, find the balance).

Am I making sense?
              yep, making sense to me
              sigpic

Comment

I'm going to be a wreck thinking about it. I can't imagine a worse situation for them both to be in and the pressure on the characters must be damned near unbearable.
                Yeah. I like how Young walked away from others, when Kiva gave TJ the radio. And he called her 'lieutenant', that's something Young hasn't done... well, at least for a long time. Probably in order not to hint anything to Kiva. But do you think, does she know about their relationship and that he's the father? I think Kiva doesn't know. It would've been a good chance to manipulate with Young. Maybe we'll see something along those lines next week.

But I'm super-worried. The season is coming to an end. If the writers decided not to keep TJ's baby, then I think something is going to happen to her either in "Incursion", part 2 or in the very beginning of S2.
                sigpic

Comment

I don't think Kiva knows that there's anything going on between them and I have to think that Telford is trying to keep that from her - playing on *anything* other than the fact that she is very obviously with child. When Telford told her it would force their hand if Kiva killed her, I think as the audience we were to realize that if she killed TJ and Young went spastic, it wasn't because she killed just anybody, but because she killed *her* and his baby.

Comment

It's disturbing to even read and discuss this. Next week can't come soon enough.
                    sigpic

Comment

It's disturbing to even read and discuss this. Next week can't come soon enough.
                      Nothing's technically happened. It will be okay!! It will be okay!! You just have to *believe* LOL

Comment

Nothing's technically happened. It will be okay!! It will be okay!! You just have to *believe* LOL
                        Hehe, I don't believe, but I do hope.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah. I like how Young walked away from others, when Kiva gave TJ the radio. And he called her 'lieutenant', that's something Young hasn't done... well, at least for a long time. Probably in order not to hint anything to Kiva. But do you think, does she know about their relationship and that he's the father? I think Kiva doesn't know. It would've been a good chance to manipulate with Young. Maybe we'll see something along those lines next week.

But I'm super-worried. The season is coming to an end. If the writers decided not to keep TJ's baby, then I think something is going to happen to her either in "Incursion", part 2 or in the very beginning of S2.
                          I think that if Kiva knew that specific fact, she would have used it. I have the feeling I'm going to be in tears next week

ETA: I agree with the calling her lt rather than TJ. If he lets on that there's a relationship there, it could very well end TJ's life. If she's "just a medic", her chances are better
                          sigpic

Comment

I think that if Kiva knew that specific fact, she would have used it. I have the feeling I'm going to be in tears next week
                            Egads. I hope not >.<

By the way, love the sig. "Beatings will continue until morale improves." My dad was an AF Lt. Col and that sounds like something he would say on a family trip.

Comment

I have the feeling I'm going to be in tears next week
                              Oh. Something bad is definitely going to happen. SGU has made me teary several times this season. But if that bad happens to TJ, I'll be a train wreck.
                              sigpic

Comment

Egads. I hope not >.<

By the way, love the sig. "Beatings will continue until morale improves." My dad was an AF Lt. Col and that sounds like something he would say on a family trip.
                                It's a regular saying for me, LOL!

Oh. Something bad is definitely going to happen. SGU has made me teary several times this season. But if that bad happens to TJ, I'll be a train wreck.
                                so, we meet back here afterward and have a hell of a cry *passes tissues*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X