TJ(Tamara Johansen)/Everett Young Impact/Speculation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
    My jaw literally dropped there! Personal preference of course, but yeah, he's very attractive. I'd fall for a Col. Young
    *pushes EG over* There, you've got the falling part. Now all you need is a Colonel Young
    sigpic
    http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by cory holmes View Post
      *pushes eg over* there, you've got the falling part. Now all you need is a colonel young
      lol!
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
        *pushes EG over* There, you've got the falling part. Now all you need is a Colonel Young
        We watch the cartoon "Phineas and Ferb" in my house and there's a line in one of their songs (which are usually hilarious) "I fell for you the first time that you pushed me."

Not at all related to SGU. :: shifty eyes ::

Can you believe Alaina Huffman's recent baby is kid #3?!

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
          Can you believe Alaina Huffman's recent baby is kid #3?!
          Indeed. Especially when you watch her Smallville apperances (or in my case, just look at pictures of them) and realize that she'd already had two kids by that point. If nothing else, that woman knows how to lose the baby fat effeciently
          sigpic
          http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
            Somehow, I feel more at ease after AH's interview. She didn't say anything certain at all, but... I don't know. Funny feeling, I guess.
            Agreed! AH was awesome in the interview. And it was exciting to hear

Spoiler:
            when she said that TJ's pregnancy story will be wrapped up in seaon 2. Though she never said what happens, how or even if that is when she will have the baby.
            My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
            "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
              I wonder who donated the "larger" shirt that she was wearing in the episode?
              Ha Spencer. Kidding lol

Comment

Originally posted by amz_123 View Post
                Ha Spencer. Kidding lol
                I actually like that white shirt that she is now wearing!
                My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

I actually like that white shirt that she is now wearing!
                  If only I could look that good wearing big white shirt, those fatigue pants, and military boots.
                  sigpic

Comment

If only I could look that good wearing big white shirt, those fatigue pants, and military boots.
                    My thoughts exactly!

Everytime I see a shot of her like that I get jealous knowing I would never look that good the day I get pregnant! I just about melted the first time I saw a shot of her like that just before whichever episode it was where we first saw her wearing that outfit (having a brain fart atm). Someone had put up a picture of her in the outfit.

I have been half tempted to ask her on twitter where I might find that shirt!

Comment

I'm either thinking too much into it or the white shirt was a deliberate choice. Unlike the black uniform TJ wore, this clothing does not hide her belly. In fact it has the opposite effect.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm either thinking too much into it or the white shirt was a deliberate choice. Unlike the black uniform TJ wore, this clothing does not hide her belly. In fact it has the opposite effect.
                        I would think that she would feel the need to disguise it, before she told him, perhaps? And now that she has (and that it's going to be pretty obvious anyway), being comfortable takes precedence. A lot of the guys with shirts tend to be wearing white shirts anyway
                        sigpic

Comment

I would think that she would feel the need to disguise it, before she told him, perhaps? And now that she has (and that it's going to be pretty obvious anyway), being comfortable takes precedence. A lot of the guys with shirts tend to be wearing white shirts anyway
                          Yeh I think that basically TJ was greatful for what ever someone had to spare that would fit her. And was probably an added bonus that it was something that would be comfortable. In MHO, she looks fabulous in it!

Comment

Yeh I think that basically TJ was greatful for what ever someone had to spare that would fit her. And was probably an added bonus that it was something that would be comfortable. In MHO, she looks fabulous in it!
                            I agree, but we (women) always look good in guy's stuff, that's why we frequently swipe them

On Incursion, part 1
                            Spoiler:
                            when Young takes TJ a short distance away and there's the briefest of PDA's where he has a hand on her back
                            sigpic

Comment

I agree, but we (women) always look good in guy's stuff, that's why we frequently swipe them

On Incursion, part 1
                              Spoiler:
                              when Young takes TJ a short distance away and there's the briefest of PDA's where he has a hand on her back
                              I snurch my husband's stuff all the time

I loved the unspoken tension between them. His desire to protect her, her desire to do her job... and the lingering attraction. Anyone catch that he watched her walk away early in the episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                                I snurch my husband's stuff all the time

I loved the unspoken tension between them. His desire to protect her, her desire to do her job... and the lingering attraction. Anyone catch that he watched her walk away early in the episode?
                                yep
                                I think one of the biggest reasons Young is second guessing himself is over TJ, added that he didn't want to kill Rush or Telford, but mostly because he didn't want to disappoint TJ
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X