• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan View Post
    Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Hello there!

Short version (which might contain spoilers for future S2 eps):
    Spoiler:
    TJ/Varro sucks. Me no want or like. Want TJ/Young.

And that's my essay.
    Well
    Spoiler:
    Me no want TJ/Young, as friends yes, as lovers no And Jury is still out on TJ/Varro. I'm not sure yet how I feel about these two. Actually I'm not sure if I would say I like Varro yet, he hasn't really done anything for me to see redemption in him. Unlike Ginn who showed us she was willing to give the guys any help they asked for. Varron hasn't done that as of yet. So I don't really trust him yet.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Well
      Spoiler:
      Me no want TJ/Young, as friends yes, as lovers no And Jury is still out on TJ/Varro. I'm not sure yet how I feel about these two. Actually I'm not sure if I would say I like Varro yet, he hasn't really done anything for me to see redemption in him. Unlike Ginn who showed us she was willing to give the guys any help they asked for. Varron hasn't done that as of yet. So I don't really trust him yet.
      I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it pans out. If it goes down the
      Spoiler:
      TJ/Varro
      route then I can only hope for
      Spoiler:
      his death
      sooner rather than later.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it pans out. If it goes down the
        Spoiler:
        TJ/Varro
        route then I can only hope for
        Spoiler:
        his death
        sooner rather than later.
        aww poor Alan Here have a cup of Tea
        sigpic

Comment

All I can say is TJ/AH was awsome in Visitation. Make sure you have a box of tissues handy when you watch it if you haven't seen it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
            All I can say is TJ/AH was awsome in Visitation. Make sure you have a box of tissues handy when you watch it if you haven't seen it yet.
            I don't cry
            sigpic

Comment

aww poor Alan Here have a cup of Tea
              I certainly will. Maybe I'm being overly harsh on him, but then I think that people who get in the way of any 'ship that gets followed intensely (i.e. Shanahan interrupting Sam/Jack) do tend to be the subject of negativity from 'shippers such as myself. It's in the contract. As I said in a previous post some time ago, I don't see his 'ship with TJ lasting. He just has this appearance of someone who's gonna do something very brave against incredibly bad odds and going out in a blaze of glory whilst doing it.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                I think

Spoiler:
                that what TJ experienced is indeed just a simulation by Destiny. Just like the one Col. Young experienced.
                Now, after getting some answers from JM blog, then I think the same.
                Spoiler:
                Either the dream was all TJ, or Destiny helped there a little, but the nebula in the end was manifested (somehow) by Destiny, to give hope. The saddest part about it is that Carmen is really dead.
                sigpic

Comment

I certainly will. Maybe I'm being overly harsh on him, but then I think that people who get in the way of any 'ship that gets followed intensely (i.e. Shanahan interrupting Sam/Jack) do tend to be the subject of negativity from 'shippers such as myself. It's in the contract. As I said in a previous post some time ago, I don't see his 'ship with TJ lasting. He just has this appearance of someone who's gonna do something very brave against incredibly bad odds and going out in a blaze of glory whilst doing it.
                  Well luckily for me that I;m not really shipping anyone on SGU, it's so much better, and a lot less frustrating, and I'm not tending to pull my hair out I feel calmer not shipping anyone Although if they do a 180 and get TJ/Young back together then I might just end up pulling my hair out
                  sigpic

Comment

Well luckily for me that I;m not really shipping anyone on SGU, it's so much better, and a lot less frustrating, and I'm not tending to pull my hair out I feel calmer not shipping anyone Although if they do a 180 and get TJ/Young back together then I might just end up pulling my hair out
                    Well I didn't ever expect to 'ship anyone on SGU but I somehow just ended up falling in to it. I like TJ. I like Young. I like their dynamic together. I'm just a believer in the right people being with the right people. I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic. Actually...scratch that... I'm a *hopeful* romantic.

Comment

Well I didn't ever expect to 'ship anyone on SGU but I somehow just ended up falling in to it. I like TJ. I like Young. I like their dynamic together. I'm just a believer in the right people being with the right people. I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic. Actually...scratch that... I'm a *hopeful* romantic.
                      Oh you just wanna see me continually bang my head off the desk dont'cha. Just admit it
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh you just wanna see me continually bang my head off the desk dont'cha. Just admit it
                        I'd rather you didn't bang your head at all. Keep that Linda-Brain of yours all safe. You might save yourself some headaches if you join the 'Ship Side?

Comment

I'd rather you didn't bang your head at all. Keep that Linda-Brain of yours all safe. You might save yourself some headaches if you join the 'Ship Side?
                          Oh please, I had almost constant headaches on the ship side
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh please, I had almost constant headaches on the ship side
                            Ah. Well then in that case maybe it better off that you don't join. Tell me though...do you suffer these headaches whilst shipping Beauty and the Beast?

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
                              ah. Well then in that case maybe it better off that you don't join. Tell me though...do you suffer these headaches whilst shipping beauty and the beast? :d
                              HELL NO
                              sigpic

Comment

HELL NO
                                Heehee. I shoulda guessed really. Well then may I suggest after dealing with shippers take one viewing of Beauty and the Beast shortly afterwards and calling back in in the morning?

Comment

Working...
                                X