Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
    It is sad, but at least we'll have the dvd's anyway i guess. Maybe they might have second thoughts later on///
    I make it a point not to buy a series with no proper conclusion.
    sigpic

Comment

For some reason when I saw this background I immediately thought about TJ Many thanks to whoever made it

Three colour versions:

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        I make it a point not to buy a series with no proper conclusion.
        Yeah but I'm a loser like that. I bought all of Dark Angel even though they rushed the ending with no conclussion and later promised a movie...still waiting

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
        For some reason when I saw this background I immediately thought about TJ Many thanks to whoever made it

Three colour versions:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...th_tj11col.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...h_tj11blue.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ie/th_tj11.jpg
        They are so sweet Iccy, that gives me an idea. *beams out to RP world*
        Last edited by Bagpuss; 11 February 2011, 09:43 AM. Reason: tag-nagging again I know.;)

Comment

Yeah but I'm a loser like that. I bought all of Dark Angel even though they rushed the ending with no conclussion and later promised a movie...still waiting
          Ah another Dark Angel fan. I totally sucked when they cancelled it without proper conclusion. Just left us hanging there wondering what happened Just like Terminator Sarah Connor chronicles At least we got a movie from Firefly and a mini series to end Farscape
          sigpic

Comment

Three colour versions:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...th_tj11col.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...h_tj11blue.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ie/th_tj11.jpg
            Awesome as always Icarium. I only see the middle one though but I think it's stupid Safari that's playing up. I don't normally use Safari cause it's rubbish. But Opera has been a bit temperamental lately.
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 11 February 2011, 09:44 AM. Reason: tags
            sigpic

Comment

Ah another Dark Angel fan. I totally sucked when they cancelled it without proper conclusion. Just left us hanging there wondering what happened Just like Terminator Sarah Connor chronicles At least we got a movie from Firefly and a mini series to end Farscape
              Cool Linda, I know what you mean. It kind of hurt the fans cos DA had a huge fanbase as well But yes at least they did the right thing with FF and FS

Awesome as always Icarium. I only see the middle one though but I think it's stupid Safari that's playing up. I don't normally use Safari cause it's rubbish. But Opera has been a bit temperamental lately.
              Opera sux, I use Firefox now, it's probably the best browser going atm

Comment

Cool Linda, I know what you mean. It kind of hurt the fans cos DA had a huge fanbase as well But yes at least they did the right thing with FF and FS
                I hope they can maybe do something with SGU in future some time. But I doubt it SGU was the show that brought enjoyment back into Stargate for me after what happened with SGA so I will be forever grateful to them for that

Aye it's not so good either but it's quicker when browsing forums. I have too much add-ons and stuff that slows Firefox down. I really should do a spring clean (in the middle of winter ) on Firefox and get rid of some of the add-ons I don't use
                sigpic

Comment

I try to keep any stuff I don't need for IE, I only really use Firefox for GW and Photobucket

Linda I'm going to VM you about something

Comment

I use Seamonkey and I'm very happy with it

Thanks for the nice comments

Comment

Smallville ~ 10x12 ~ Collateral:

sigpic

Comment

I use Seamonkey and I'm very happy with it

Thanks for the nice comments
                        Cool Iccy, I've never seen that browser but I'm always open to new stuff and you're welcome

Is that Tamara? very nice pics, I've never seen Smallville though
                        Last edited by Bagpuss; 11 February 2011, 09:45 AM. Reason: tags

Comment

Is that Tamara? very nice pics, I've never seen Smallville though
                          I don't watch Smallville either. Just spotted those pictures at SpoilerTV and posted them here.

But yeah, that's her.
                          sigpic

Comment

Cool, love the pics and I watched a little of smallville on Teev the other night, not too bad. On SGU news, my friend Oranos has promised me the Intro for our SGU arc of New Seasons is almost done

Comment

02/03/2011 interview with Alain Huffman from SciFiMafia, nice little read.
                              http://scifimafia.com/2011/02/exclus...vel-agent-mom/

Comment

I'm pleased to announce a new Women of the Gate LJ community initiative, our 11 in 11 Challenge!

Can you commit to posting 11 posts in 11 months about your favourite female Stargate characters? The posts can be 11 posts of fanfic, art (icons, banners, wallpapers, recommendations for your favourite characters (art, fic, vids), meta about your favourite characters or a combination of these different categories! You can post on any female character or characters, whether regular, recurring, minor or background, or obviously just on TJ!

Just 11 posts in 11 months. That's one a month. Or 11 posts in February or 11 posts in December. The timeline is up to you!

Sign up by commenting over at LJ here: Women of the Gate 11 in 11 Challenge Sign-Up

EDIT: And for those that might have missed it, the link to the 2011 Ficathon and Art Challenge Master List
                                sigpic
                                Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                                My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Working...
                                X