• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post

Oh.

My.

God.

And the rest of the pics there... Oh. My. God.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I know!
      sigpic

Comment

Hehehehe,

This one
        is very nice.

Definitely *fanboys* this time.
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Liked this one more, but the fanboying can be evenly distributed all around.
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

They're both awesome. And so is she
            Mia: Don't you hate that?
            Vincent: Hate what?
            Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
            Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
            Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
            - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Alaina is a beauty all those clothes...but this dress: http://twitpic.com/36k0vq gets my vote for the awards ceremony.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Alaina's added a new vid to her YouTube account! Look at her go:

WHAT a mover!

Comment

From J. Mallozzi's blog:

Also, watched my cut of The Hunt this afternoon.
                  Spoiler:
                  The A, B, and C stories interweave nicely and, again, some nice character and comic beats peppered throughout. The T.J. flashbacks are officially filed away for next season – but that’s fine because it pushes me to come up with a T.J.-centered story. Both Carl and Brad came up with some terrific potential season 3 stories. Let’s just say the second season finale sets up a VERY INTERESTING scenario.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ilment-update/

Comment

Although "The Hunt"
                    Spoiler:
                    has no TJ flashbacks, I heard it's episode, where we can see the military side of her. So, still very much looking forward to seeing it. Just not as much as before.

And season 3 better happen now!
                    sigpic

Comment

Can I just say that TJ was awesome in "Malice"?
                      sigpic

Comment

I bet the next episode Visitation will prove to be interesting for
                        Spoiler:
                        TJ! Esp. with the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                          I bet the next episode Visitation will prove to be interesting for
                          Spoiler:
                          TJ! Esp. with the baby.
                          Here's my humble reaction -

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                          Yes. Yes! Is it Tuesday already??
                          sigpic

Comment

SGU 2x09 Visitation
                            Promo
                            Spoiler:

Sneak Peak
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Ack. To watch 'em or not? I want to, but I... don't want to.
                              sigpic

Comment

Also from JM's blog:
                                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...0-p-m-on-syfy/

Spoilers SGU S2
                                Spoiler:

Holloway writes: “However one issue that I can’t overlook, one that’s been agitating me since season one, is the handling and under usage of Greer.”

Answer: In season one, we set the groundwork for the series and tried to give each of our main players a spotlight episode (in Greer’s case, it was Lost). As we headed into season two, we broke down our stories and ensured that each main character would have one (or more) spotlight episodes. When it comes time to lining these episodes up in the production schedule, their placement is dictated by the overall season arc and ongoing storylines, so even if one character may seem light in the first half of the season, that won’t be the case for the second half. In the case of Greer, he’s got two big episodes in season 2 (in addition to a lot of terrific beats and throughlines in other episodes), but you’ll have to wait until the back half to see them: episode #213, Alliances, and episode #216, The Hunt. In fact, one of the things SyFy’s Erika Kennair remarked on during her last visit to the Stargate set was the significant development in both the Greer and T.J. characters this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X