• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
    Thanks, that's what I thougt

Thanks and be careful! PS and other such programmes are addictive
    You are preaching to the choir!

Bought photoshop myself about two years ago and all the time I am finding out new things that I didn't know I could do with it. And once I get started with doing some stuff where my subject is Alaina and or TJ, I have a feeling I won't be able to stop!
    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Any thoughts on TJ in "Subversion"? TJ breaks my heart every time she cries.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        Haven't seen the episode yet but does she cry in this episode? My heart too breaks everytime I see her cry! Makes me want to reach into my TV and give her the biggest hug to make her feel better.

Alaina Huffman does such an amazingly beautiful job of portraying the termoil and heartache that TJ goes through.
        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
          Haven't seen the episode yet but does she cry in this episode?
          If you haven't seen the ep yet, then I'm not going to answer.

Spoiler:
          Yeah.

I think I'm confusing this thread with TJ/Young impact thread. What should be spoilered here? Title says spoilers for SGU, but should I tag recent eps?
          sigpic

Comment

I loved
            Spoiler:
            the baby shower. I think it really shows that the whole crew is supporting her in this. That scene with TJ and Chloe cements that in my mind. And yes, my heart broke too, but I'm glad that there was someone there to comfort her.
            "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." -G.K. Chesterton
            "I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge." -J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by Caritas View Post
              I loved
              Spoiler:
              the baby shower. I think it really shows that the whole crew is supporting her in this. That scene with TJ and Chloe cements that in my mind. And yes, my heart broke too, but I'm glad that there was someone there to comfort her.
              Agreed completely.

Spoiler:
              Though I expected more TJ/Young/Emily/Telford stuff because of the clips.
              sigpic

Comment

Another AH interview - http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/05/21/al...finale-season/

Are we gonna get to see T.J. have her baby on the show?
                You have to watch (laughs). That's a spoiler, I can't tell you.

And this gets me worried again -
                Spoiler:
                So what can we look forward to from the show and from T.J. during season two?
                The baby story gets ... taken care of. I can't give any big spoilers away, but it definitely is dealt with.

Gets taken care of? It just sounds... ugh. I hope it's just bad choice of words.
                sigpic

Comment

Are we gonna get to see T.J. have her baby on the show?
                  You have to watch (laughs). That's a spoiler, I can't tell you.

And this gets me worried again -
                  Spoiler:
                  So what can we look forward to from the show and from T.J. during season two?
                  The baby story gets ... taken care of. I can't give any big spoilers away, but it definitely is dealt with.

Gets taken care of? It just sounds... ugh. I hope it's just bad choice of words.
                  I hope so too, but to perfectly honest,
                  Spoiler:
                  with the predominatly male writing team, I can't see them keeping the baby around for long. It'll create 'drama.' Doesn't mean I can't dream.
                  "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." -G.K. Chesterton

Comment

I hope so too, but to perfectly honest,
                    Spoiler:
                    with the predominatly male writing team, I can't see them keeping the baby around for long. It'll create 'drama.' Doesn't mean I can't dream.
                    Spoiler:
                    A lot of fans can't see the writers keeping the baby.

Oh well.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      A lot of fans can't see the writers keeping the baby.

Oh well.
                      Yeh unfortunately. Though practically speaking, it is only the end of the first seaon, and TJ will likely have the baby with in the first few episodes of the second season. I somehow can't see them writing the baby in for the longhaul, unless they do it the cheezy way where it suddenly becomes this super baby somehow and it "grows up" quickly. Which in that case, I would rather not see them keep her baby around if that is the case.

Comment

Here is an avatar I made. (feel free to snurch! )

Comment

That is beautiful.

Comment

[ IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a106/Carterfan/TJAvatar1.jpg[ /IMG]
                            perfect!
                            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

That is beautiful.

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                              perfect!
                              Glad you both like it! It was my first attempt at any of her. Thugh not hard to do ones when she is the subject!

Makes me want to do more now!

Comment

Yeh unfortunately. Though practically speaking, it is only the end of the first seaon, and TJ will likely have the baby with in the first few episodes of the second season. I somehow can't see them writing the baby in for the longhaul, unless they do it the cheezy way where it suddenly becomes this super baby somehow and it "grows up" quickly. Which in that case, I would rather not see them keep her baby around if that is the case.
                                Oh please. No magic babies! They have so many people on Destiny and as "Subversion" showed
                                Spoiler:
                                they all care about TJ and the baby. So while TJ is working in the infirmary, someone else can look after they baby. That way the kid doesn't have to be mentioned all the time, be on-screen or in someone's lap. We know s/he is there, that's it. And sometimes give us awesome scenes with TJ, and Young.

Sounds good, eh.

Please, PTB, don't kill off the baby.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../TJAvatar1.jpg
                                *happy sigh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X