Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    *grumbles* Damn moderators...I can't smack people with smelly fish any more
    It's the thought that counts. Plus, I've been smacked with smelly fish before (in RL) - had to wear one around my neck - so I'd even enjoy it. Online smacking would be nothing compared to that.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      I just wanted to pop in and say hi. TJ is my favorite female character on sgu. Shes really nice and down to earth. Thanks for posting this vid. It's really cool, Alaina so beautiful and she seems like such a sweet person. I really hope they develop her character well. So far I've liked what they've done with her for the most part(maybe not the baby thing, but that was understandable since the actress was pregnant). I really hope to see a lot more of her next season, which looks really good from what I've seen on the trailers.
      She is definately a sweet person. Having had the chance to meet her in person in July I can definately say that 100% If you get the opportunity where you can go meet her then I would definately do it. I can only speak from my experience & things can change, illness, work, life issues etc. that could affect how any actor/actress is at any given moment. But when I got to meet her she was absolutely wonderful and down to earth.
      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        It's the thought that counts. Plus, I've been smacked with smelly fish before (in RL) - had to wear one around my neck - so I'd even enjoy it. Online smacking would be nothing compared to that.
        Oh spoil my fun why dont'cha
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
          She is definately a sweet person. Having had the chance to meet her in person in July I can definately say that 100% If you get the opportunity where you can go meet her then I would definately do it. I can only speak from my experience & things can change, illness, work, life issues etc. that could affect how any actor/actress is at any given moment. But when I got to meet her she was absolutely wonderful and down to earth.
          Thats great to hear. I hope one day I can go to a con and meet her and some of the other Stargate actors.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
            Thanks for sharing.

Found this so not serious video on YouTube -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onR2VvO3Euk

That's just... I have no words.
            Originally posted by Jper View Post
            Well, if you enjoyed that video, have a look at this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWOmZ2GR7QI
            LOL, cool, thanks for posting them.
            sigpic

Comment

Thats great to hear. I hope one day I can go to a con and meet her and some of the other Stargate actors.
              She would definately be one to meet if you can. In fact most of the ones that I have gotten to meet have been very nice to meet.
              My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
              "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Very cool, now I just have to find a con I can go to. lol
                sigpic

Comment

Very cool, now I just have to find a con I can go to. lol
                  Where do you live? You could try to enter the contest in the fandom section to win tickets to the Creation Con in Chicago. Or just order a ticket for that one if you live anywhere with in a few hundred miles of there. As Alaina is scheduled to be there for that one.

Comment

Where do you live? You could try to enter the contest in the fandom section to win tickets to the Creation Con in Chicago. Or just order a ticket for that one if you live anywhere with in a few hundred miles of there. As Alaina is scheduled to be there for that one.
                    I'm in nyc, and I can't get to the Chicago one. I know theres a Comic Con coming in oct I think, I might go to that and bring my kids with me because they love Stargate. So far I think Chris Judge is supposed to be there. I signed up for the newsletter so it'll usually mention if any new guests are added, I guess.
                    sigpic

Comment

Think yourself lucky they do cons in your country We never get any good cons here in Scotland. The main Stargate people only do the one's in England
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm in nyc, and I can't get to the Chicago one. I know theres a Comic Con coming in oct I think, I might go to that and bring my kids with me because they love Stargate. So far I think Chris Judge is supposed to be there. I signed up for the newsletter so it'll usually mention if any new guests are added, I guess.
                        Yeh, we had a ComicCon in Toronto back in the spring, I went to that because Jewel Staite and Kate Hewlett were there.

Comment

Yeh, we had a ComicCon in Toronto back in the spring, I went to that because Jewel Staite and Kate Hewlett were there.
                          Thats great. They both seem really cool. I think Kate Hewlett is adorable. I loved her in A Dog's Breakfast and as Jeannie. And Jewel Staite was awsome in Firefly and looks like a really sweet person. I've always wanted to go to a convention but have never been to one. Hopefully I get to go to one soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

Alaina on CSI NY
                            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I think I've seen that episode! Linda, I think I'm getting a goldfish memory, too. I can't remember the episode anymore. Don't tell me your goldfish memory is contagious!!

A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                                I think I've seen that episode! Linda, I think I'm getting a goldfish memory, too. I can't remember the episode anymore. Don't tell me your goldfish memory is contagious!!

I didn't think it was contagious Or well, It could have been and I forgot
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X