No announcement yet.

Lt. Matthew Scott /Brian.J.Smith Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I never understood this, when ppl do this, talking in nasty way about a celebrity, about a person they don't even know, and they judge him/her because of this or that, it's very weird imo.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      Why would people say anything nasty about any actor, singer etc etc? Its just how people are when it come to "celebs", its not a pretty thing.
      Well, some celebs drawn negative attention. I mean look at people like Lindsey Lohan or Britney Spears. Its difficult to say positive things about those two. However, I don't see Brian going out and doing drugs, driving drunk, or being whore. I thought it was very awesome to get the updates from him. It sortta made me feel like I was getting the "inside scoop." It made SGU feel a little more personal to me. Its said that the actions of one or two have to ruin it for the other thousands of fans who really like Brian & SGU.

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
      Yeah, I never understood this, when ppl do this, talking in nasty way about a celebrity, about a person they don't even know, and they judge him/her because of this or that, it's very weird imo.
      Yeah...I know they don't know the person. However, when someone is in the public eye...he/she is inviting people to comment on their life. That's why the ladies I mentioned in the paragraphs above do the freaky stuff that they do. They seem to live by the creed that no matter what kind of publicity they receive...its ok.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Well, some celebs drawn negative attention. I mean look at people like Lindsey Lohan or Britney Spears. Its difficult to say positive things about those two. However, I don't see Brian going out and doing drugs, driving drunk, or being whore. I thought it was very awesome to get the updates from him. It sortta made me feel like I was getting the "inside scoop." It made SGU feel a little more personal to me. Its said that the actions of one or two have to ruin it for the other thousands of fans who really like Brian & SGU.

Yeah...I know they don't know the person. However, when someone is in the public eye...he/she is inviting people to comment on their life. That's why the ladies I mentioned in the paragraphs above do the freaky stuff that they do. They seem to live by the creed that no matter what kind of publicity they receive...its ok.
        Yeah, as some ppl say, they have a bad influence on ppl, and I say: well, if someone is so stupid that he/she listens to Britney or Lohan, do the things they do, just because they doing it, well... that person is already lost , of course it's different for the teenagers, they are very impressionable.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          However, I don't see Brian going out and ... being whore.
          If he's gonna do that, though, he needs to take along a Kino.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
            Hahaha. Naughty boy!

sigpic

Comment

Its all kinda sad I just want to give him a cwtch now
              Last edited by Madwelshboy; 28 October 2009, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                My thoughts exactly!

Awww...that's sweet...oh no wait! Step back! That's my job!
                sigpic

Comment

OMG... cwtch... can't even remember the last time I heard that from a Welsh boyo... of course that boy meant it for me, not for Brian LOL

sigpic

Comment

OMG... cwtch... can't even remember the last time I heard that from a Welsh boyo... of course that boy meant it for me, not for Brian LOL
                    These a story there!

Comment

These a story there!
                      There is... *sighs*

sigpic

Comment

There is... *sighs*
                        Tell us a story! Tell us a story!

Comment

Hello!! !!
                          sigpic
                          Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                          I'm a 60%er!
                          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

i'm not so sure about what i saw on light
                            Spoiler:
                            darren said in the podcasts for an earlier ep that he thinks scott has a sex addiction problem, and that could be tru, and it would be interesting, but i don't know. i'm tossing up between thinking he's a jerk and he's a nice guy; what he does in the next ep will turn me either way. he seems nice, but sleeping with chloe was a bit on the nose. he seemed like he was trying to fix things with lt james afterwards, apologising to her in the corridor, and it would have made me feel better if he'd tried again with her. sleeping with chloe seemed a bit... jerky. come on man!
                            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*
                            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Tell us a story! Tell us a story!
                              I can't.

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                              i'm not so sure about what i saw on light
                              Spoiler:
                              darren said in the podcasts for an earlier ep that he thinks scott has a sex addiction problem, and that could be tru, and it would be interesting, but i don't know. i'm tossing up between thinking he's a jerk and he's a nice guy; what he does in the next ep will turn me either way. he seems nice, but sleeping with chloe was a bit on the nose. he seemed like he was trying to fix things with lt james afterwards, apologising to her in the corridor, and it would have made me feel better if he'd tried again with her. sleeping with chloe seemed a bit... jerky. come on man!
                              Spoiler:
                              Hmm, that is interesting. ... sex addicted... I like this... Surprised?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                                Hello!! !!
                                Well, hello to you too!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X