No announcement yet.

Lt. Matthew Scott /Brian.J.Smith Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to admit that there are some... scenarios that come to mind with that particular pairing.. unfortunately.. like previously stated, cannot be mentioned here!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      I have to admit that there are some... scenarios that come to mind with that particular pairing.. unfortunately.. like previously stated, cannot be mentioned here!
      Tell me, tell me!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
        Tell me, tell me!!!
        Maybe... I might.. eventually!

Comment

Maybe... I might.. eventually!
          Oooohh... should I beg? I'm kinda good at that... can't believe I just said this.

sigpic

Comment

LMFAO

Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
              LMFAO

Nice.
              Which one?

sigpic

Comment

*Sigh* Well, Brian is taking some time away from Twitter. Said he'd be back if/when there's a second season. I know he'll be missed on there! Oh well, I respect him either way!

Quoted from Twitter:
                Was wondering how to break the news, but I'll just lay it out there - I'm taking a "leave of absence" from twitter starting this weekend...
                Hopefully I'll resume twittering when/if we come back for season two, but this is a purely personal decision. I appreciate the support from-
                all the SGU fans, and will certainly miss sharing my adventures with you. I'll be taking this time to attend to a lot of things in my life-
                and am looking forward to coming back refreshed, inspired, and ready to kick some butt.
                BUT I'm still around till the weekend, so squeeze in any last minute questions and I'll try to get to you.-Brian

Comment

*Sigh* Well, Brian is taking some time away from Twitter. Said he'd be back if/when there's a second season. I know he'll be missed on there! Oh well, I respect him either way!

Quoted from Twitter:
                  Awwww. But such nice things he said. Especially the butt thing... ... ... what? LOL

sigpic

Comment

Quoted from Twitter:
                    Well...poo...
                    sigpic

Comment

Quoted from Twitter:
                      I just hope that the personal reason behind it, aint anything to do with bad/hurfull tweets, especially when considering, some of his recent tweets;
                      Think carefully before you tweet, guys. If there's even a doubt in your mind that it might be hurtful to the receiver, it probably is.
                      @jdyates Thanks! And a word of advice: don't believe anything you read. If it doesn't come from me, it's just gossip and usually malicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                        I just hope that the personal reason behind it, aint anything to do with bad/hurfull tweets, especially when considering, some of his recent tweets;
                        Why would anyone say something bad about him?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          Why would anyone say something bad about him?
                          You werent here when we learnt about a certain post on imdb. This latest tweet, also make me think thats the reason;
                          @SPeitsch No, twitter was not a marketing ploy-I don't like reading the crummy things people get to say about me online, that's why I leave.

Comment

Ouch.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                              You werent here when we learnt about a certain post on imdb. This latest tweet, also make me think thats the reason;
                              But it still doesn't answer why people would say nasty things about Brian. From everything I've seen he's a nice, down to earth type of guy. I enjoyed getting his twitter posts.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                But it still doesn't answer why people would say nasty things about Brian. From everything I've seen he's a nice, down to earth type of guy. I enjoyed getting his twitter posts.
                                Why would people say anything nasty about any actor, singer etc etc? Its just how people are when it come to "celebs", its not a pretty thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X