Lt. Matthew Scott /Brian.J.Smith Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
    Well, looks like it's time for Mad to start with his repeats!
    Maybe closer to friday as a build up to "light" I cant wait to see Mac reaction to that episode when he posts the caps!

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      Maybe closer to friday as a build up to "light" I cant wait to see Mac reaction to that episode when he posts the caps!
      Ohh why? Don't know anything about that episode... he's gonna be nekkid??? ... or... oh, that kiss ??

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
        Ohh why? Don't know anything about that episode... he's gonna be nekkid??? ... or... oh, that kiss ??
        maybe

Comment

maybe
          I see. Oh well, can't be bothered, as Jeffala said, facts are irrelevant!

sigpic

Comment

I see. Oh well, can't be bothered, as Jeffala said, facts are irrelevant!
            I think you'll be hot and bothered, after the episode!

Comment

I think you'll be hot and bothered, after the episode!
              Nah, I can't be hot... I mean yes, he's gonna be shirtless if I remember the pic correctly , but still, he's gonna do it with a ... woman! *shivers*

Sorry!

sigpic

Comment

Nah, I can't be hot... I mean yes, he's gonna be shirtless if I remember the pic correctly , but still, he's gonna do it with a ... woman! *shivers*

Sorry!
                im sure you can use your imagination, its a wild one after all

Comment

im sure you can use your imagination, its a wild one after all
                  Oh yes, that is true, very wild... wild, hard and fast... or slow and nice... huh? Where was I?
                  So yes, I think Im gonna use my imagination, as I did with Daniel and... Vala , Cameron and... that scientist woman and that boooooring girl from high school etc etc

sigpic

Comment

Before the thread would reach page #3... I'm here to save our uber hot Lt... ...

That's all.

sigpic

Comment

Interesting... Unread posts (for me anyway) and GW said there werent any in here!!! THEY ARE PLOTTING AGAINST ME!!! TRYING TO KEEP ME AWAY!!! :eek

LOVED "Light" Yet another awesome episode!

Comment

Interesting... Unread posts (for me anyway) and GW said there werent any in here!!! THEY ARE PLOTTING AGAINST ME!!! TRYING TO KEEP ME AWAY!!! :eek

LOVED "Light" Yet another awesome episode!
                        Are you sure it's ...them?... Or... the voices in your head... ?

Light
                        Spoiler:

Awesome indeed... and... *sighs* That body on that lighting... OMG!!! That man is uber hot... and well yes, first I wasn't too happy to see him doing... that with Chloe , but it was a well done scene, beautiful music, so I really liked it.

sigpic

Comment

@Mac.. So... I guess I shouldn't tell you that YOU'RE one of the voices in my head, in fear that you'd disappear huh?

Here's a pic from the SGU wrap party, courtesy of Elyse Levesque

Spoiler:

Comment

First of all...

@Mac..
                            That icon, don't know how you call it English, but in Hungarian, putthig that icon ( @ ) and my name next to each other, that's... let's just say, it's funny.

So... I guess I shouldn't tell you that YOU'RE one of the voices in my head, in fear that you'd disappear huh?
                            Hehehehe, you want to keep me, don't you Andrew? Well don't worry, I stay.

Here's a pic from the SGU wrap party, courtesy of Elyse Levesque

Hmmm... and he has a face too!

sigpic

Comment

*starts playing the Jaws theme*

I've been extremely busy with work since the end of August...but I'm hoping to be able to get online a little more now.

I've really been enjoying the twitter posts from Brian as well as watching the episodes. Hope everyone has been well in my absence.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                *starts playing the Jaws theme*

I've been extremely busy with work since the end of August...but I'm hoping to be able to get online a little more now.

I've really been enjoying the twitter posts from Brian as well as watching the episodes. Hope everyone has been well in my absence.
                                Hello LtColCarter!! Welcome back!! We missed ya!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X