X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    More like yours
    If you say so.

The lyrics i post represent how i feel at the time, how people read them *cough* Mac *cough* is another thing.

Huh?

So, I'm the only one who prefers the shorter hair... ohh fine by me, I'm just gonna keep ShorterHairMatt just for myself.

sigpic

Comment

The longer hair looks like you can run your fingers through it hehe
      The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

Originally posted by shelma32 View Post
        The longer hair looks like you can run your fingers through it hehe
        Ooooooh yes... that is true... how could I forgot about that? See... I'm not that naughty after all! ... not like it would be any kinda naughtiness in running your fingers in his hair LOL well... it depends on ... okay, I stop before you'd think that... I'm not that innocent. LOL

sigpic

Comment

Kinda a random thought... anybody noticed that we are the main four in here? We're like the Fantastic 4 of Brain-ness. Mad is Mr. Fantastic, Shelma is The Invisible Woman, Mac is The human torch and I'm the Thing. And when Rosey is around, she can be the Silver Surfer. Yes I have lost it. Lost it a LONG time ago! But in my defense, I do have a keychain that says "Certified Crazy Person"! LOL Gonna shut up now!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
            Kinda a random thought... anybody noticed that we are the main four in here? We're like the Fantastic 4 of Brain-ness. Mad is Mr. Fantastic, Shelma is The Invisible Woman, Mac is The human torch and I'm the Thing. And when Rosey is around, she can be the Silver Surfer. Yes I have lost it. Lost it a LONG time ago! But in my defense, I do have a keychain that says "Certified Crazy Person"! LOL Gonna shut up now!
            Someone has lost it, true! but this is very funny, okay, why am I The Human Torch? ... Also, I have to be Teyla here: what makes Mad ... Mr Fantastic?

sigpic

Comment

*Waits for some to quote SGA's "First Strike"*

Comment

Done... sorta.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                  Someone has lost it, true! but this is very funny, okay, why am I The Human Torch? ... Also, I have to be Teyla here: what makes Mad ... Mr Fantastic?
                  Well the Human Torch was a horny ladies man, your just a horny pervy man

As to why i'm Mr Fantastic, well i could give you a few different answer

Comment

And im the Invisible Woman....

huh......
                    The Official Robin Dunne Website

Brian-J-Smith.Com

HenryFossAddicts.Com

Comment

well it was obvious that Shelma was Sue because she's the most regular female in here. I'm probably the biggest out of all of us so that makes me the Thing. Seeing twitpics of Mad in a labcoat made me go along the scientist route therefore mr. fantastic. And that just left the Human Torch.. If it makes you feel any better Mac, it's because you're "so hot" LMAO. Weak joke I know. My brain isn't awake yet. It sleeps longer than the rest of my body then comes and pops into my head somepoint during the day!

Done... sorta.

Trust me, that entire scene ran through my head when I got this thought around 3 am... Now, "fire away" haha

Comment

Seeing twitpics of Mad in a labcoat made me go along the scientist route therefore mr. fantastic.
                        Perv

And that just left the Human Torch..If it makes you feel any better Mac, it's because you're "so hot" LMAO. Weak joke I know. My brain isn't awake yet. It sleeps longer than the rest of my body then comes and pops into my head somepoint during the day!
                        It worked when Chris Evans used that joke, it dose here

Comment

Well the Human Torch was a horny ladies man, your just a horny pervy man

As to why i'm Mr Fantastic, well i could give you a few different answer
                          Hahaha, then it fits!

Tell me some!

Originally posted by shelma32 View Post
                          And im the Invisible Woman....

huh......
                          It seems you are.

well it was obvious that Shelma was Sue because she's the most regular female in here. I'm probably the biggest out of all of us so that makes me the Thing. Seeing twitpics of Mad in a labcoat made me go along the scientist route therefore mr. fantastic. And that just left the Human Torch.. If it makes you feel any better Mac, it's because you're "so hot" LMAO. Weak joke I know. My brain isn't awake yet. It sleeps longer than the rest of my body then comes and pops into my head somepoint during the day!

Trust me, that entire scene ran through my head when I got this thought around 3 am... Now, "fire away" haha
                          Well, I prefer the 'so hot' one

sigpic

Comment

Come on guys! were on post 913, let do a 1000 before SGU airs next friday's

Comment

Suure!... Doo doo doo... what should I say? LOL

sigpic

Comment

Suure!... Doo doo doo... what should I say? LOL
                                Uh.. we could speculate how long it's gonna take for Matt to dump Chloe and find someone else!

OR

I could state a "scene" and you guys can try to help Matt figure out why he was nak... better not finish that.. certain people might give themselves a heart attack with that image!

OR

We could.... okay.. I got nothin.. (else at the moment! )

Comment

Working...
                                X