Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Dont tempt me & some of us have lifes
    What you tryin to say, huh? I ain't got no life? I've seen all your twitter updates! Sad thing is that you're probably right!!

Comment

Well this place has been busy!

You boys at it again! Put Brian down, before i call the cops

As for "Hate Crime" if your in the UK or can import from the UK, you can buy it from HMV at £2.99. And as has been said recently it was on youtube, just search for the film name and Brian J Smith/
      Put him down? ... Uhm, okay, but when he's down on the floor... hehe, maybe you don't wanna see what comes after that... or well, maybe you do!

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      JUST TRY CALLING THE COPS ON US!! HAHA!! You had your chance to get in on the action but you were AWOL so me and Mr. MacGadget are sharing Brain between ourselves!!
      LOL Oh yes we're doing that, and Atlantean2005 ( how can I call you for a short version btw? ) , so... I try to not wear him out too much, but no promises, I'm very greedy.

Dont tempt me & some of us have lifes
      You do?...

What you tryin to say, huh? I ain't got no life? I've seen all your twitter updates! Sad thing is that you're probably right!!
      ... we don't.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
        You do?...
        a shockinly busy one!

And remember you 2, im the one that posts the pics for you!

Comment

a shockinly busy one!

And remember you 2, im the one that posts the pics for you!
          Aaaand I green you for that as many times as GW let me ... or you want something more, don't you? You want some Lt. Scott, ha?

sigpic

Comment

Anyway..................has any looked at Brian IMDb lately?

Comment

Anyway..................has any looked at Brian IMDb lately?
              Anyway? Uhm... okay.

Yeah, just did, "Red Hook (2009) (completed) .... Chappy " - that's what you mean?

sigpic

Comment

Anyway? Uhm... okay.

Yeah, just did, "Red Hook (2009) (completed) .... Chappy " - that's what you mean?
                Well i went looking for some intersting picks

But as i looked down the page i saw somethin interestin in the discussion bored.

Comment

Well i went looking for some intersting picks

But as i looked down the page i saw somethin interestin in the discussion bored.
                  Ohh that one! ... Well, I have a pretty good *coughs*dar too ... and... well, I never seen him anything lol, never seen any public appearance by him, so I don't think I can judge about this. But for me, if he is, then he is, period... well maybe I should buy a plane ticket?

sigpic

Comment

LOL Oh yes we're doing that, and Atlantean2005 ( how can I call you for a short version btw? ) , so... I try to not wear him out too much, but no promises, I'm very greedy.
                    Feel free to call me by my real name if you want. Andrew.

Yeah, I guess we SHOULD be nice to MWB since he IS the picture provider... for now! Haven't checked his IMDB page though.. was there a few mins ago actually..

EDIT: Just checked and read.. wow. and I have to agree. So what? (not that I'm trying to criticize the poster. they even basically said the same thing.)

Comment

Feel free to call me by my real name if you want. Andrew.

Yeah, I guess we SHOULD be nice to MWB since he IS the picture provider... for now! Haven't checked his IMDB page though.. was there a few mins ago actually..
                      Oh, I like that name, it's a very nice one, Andrew then.

Well, that topic there, is interesting, but I just realized lol, that me, I wouldn't be too happy if ppl would discuss such thing about me on the internet... not like I'd be more comfortable if they would drolling all over my pics

sigpic

Comment

EDIT: Just checked and read.. wow. and I have to agree. So what? (not that I'm trying to criticize the poster. they even basically said the same thing.)
                        I agree like Atl said, in this day and age things like that shouldnt matter, but that dosent really stop people from wanting to know these things. again agreeing with Atl i can see where the poster is coming from.

Well, that topic there, is interesting, but I just realized lol, that me, I wouldn't be too happy if ppl would discuss such thing about me on the internet
                        If you go on the site and look pretty much any male celeb, these the same type of thread. I'm sure some actor once said something "You know you've made it, when some questions your sexuality"

not like I'd be more comfortable if they would drolling all over my pics
                        Well Brian's mother dosent seem to mind!

Oh, I like that name, it's a very nice one, Andrew then.
                        Watch out! Mac's flirting!
                        Last edited by Madwelshboy; 07 September 2009, 03:01 PM.

Comment

You say that like its a bad thing!!

Comment

I agree like Atl said, in this day and age things like that shouldnt matter, but that dosent really stop people from wanting to know these things. again agreeing with Atl i can see where the poster is coming from.
                            Yeah, ppl finds that very interesting, all the time, sometimes I feel like a circus animal LOL, well... when they only asking, when they only interesed about it, that's still better then when they wanna hit you because of it. lol

If you go on the site and look pretty much any male celeb, these the same type of thread. I'm sure some actor once said something "You know you've made it, when some questions your sexuality"
                            Well yes, that's true.

Excuse me???

sigpic

Comment

you clearly dont know him that well

Comment

Well I have no idea what he's talking about! I just like the name Andrew...*sighs*... yeah, that's all! LOL

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X