Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys

Comment

Another great one, Icarium! I love that colour. And well... Matt on his knees... that's kinda hot

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
        Hey guys!
        Another great one, Icarium! I love that colour. And well... Matt on his knees... that's kinda hot
        Who let Mac out of his cage again?

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        I want to know what scenes you're talking about.

Hey!
        Well one scene involes BJS getting cactus needles pulled out of his naked a**, followed by some hand on groping of him. the another involves BJS getting it on. Plus the various shirtless scenes.

But in all honesty it was a good film not just because of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
          Who let Mac out of his cage again?
          The same ones who's gonna put you there instead of me!

sigpic

Comment

The same ones who's gonna put you there instead of me!
            Promises! Promises!

Comment

Promises! Promises!
              Oh you wanna be in a cage? Wow... filthy!

sigpic

Comment

Oh you wanna be in a cage? Wow... filthy!
                You have no idea!

Comment

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv170/madwelsboy/img_1539.jpg
                  So cute! Any idea when's the photo taken?
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh I do... Nice pic!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _SCAM_ View Post
                      I agree, I'm counting down the days to September, from the Season 2 trailer it looks like we get some really, really good Matt scenes and you can never have too much of him!
                      Yeh I can't wait till season 2 to start up either. I'm practically jonzing for a new episode.

And BJS is fast becoming one of my favs if not my favorite male character on the show. With Alaina as my favorite female character. Ever since he had tweeted me back several times in one week on twitter, I began to absolutely love him all that much more.

I did a TJ fanfic where Lt. Scott does have some good parts in it. With his main part in the 4th and 5th chapter. It can be found here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6045467/1/Faith_Hope_Love
                      Last edited by SG7; 22 August 2010, 08:57 PM.
                      My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                      "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Just thought that I would post for those that don't have the ability to post their own avatars yet, there is now a collection of 28 Avatars in the GateWorld collection. Appears that there are two of each character and a few other random ones. Of which there are a couple of Lt. Scott!
                        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Did you guys get the 101 tweets that BJS posted yesterday?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            Did you guys get the 101 tweets that BJS posted yesterday?
                            I saw some of his tweets, but he did it 101 times? Why?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              I saw some of his tweets, but he did it 101 times? Why?
                              No...LOL..it wasn't 101...But there were 21 tweets last night! I think he was reading a new script...at least that's what I understood. And he was posting things like, "OMG...how are they gonna get out of this." Never gave away any details, but It made you wanna know what the heck he was talking about.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                No...LOL..it wasn't 101...But there were 21 tweets last night! I think he was reading a new script...at least that's what I understood. And he was posting things like, "OMG...how are they gonna get out of this." Never gave away any details, but It made you wanna know what the heck he was talking about.
                                Hehe, yeah, now I remember. I'll take another look. Usually, when there are too many new tweets received via Echofon, then I just browse through them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X