Lt. Matthew Scott /Brian.J.Smith Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Awwww...I love the last pic! He needs comforting! *pushes MWB out of the way*
    Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    HA, you'll have to try harder than that. When i saw that in the trailer my first reaction was "awwwwwwww, my shoulder's clean"
    Now now, do I have to separate you boys? One will go to one side of the Destiny and the other will go to the opposite side. And Brain/Matt will be with me on the obs deck, where *I* will comfort him!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      Now now, do I have to separate you boys? One will go to one side of the Destiny and the other will go to the opposite side. And Brain/Matt will be with me on the obs deck, where *I* will comfort him!!
      *Atlantean*
      sigpic

Comment

Hey, can I get in on this disagreement? I'm fully capable of comfort, too.
        ^sig made by Laura

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessJ88 View Post
          Hey, can I get in on this disagreement? I'm fully capable of comfort, too.
          Of course you can! You all should know that in the end ill win.

Comment

PLEASE! Stop the Arguing!

Have you seen the size of Brian's muscles? There's enough to go around!
            Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
            Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

Facebook Page Update for Brian's film "The War Boys"

THE WAR BOYS screenings at the New York International Film Festival are this week end!

Friday July31 at 8pm at the SVA Theatre, Screen 2 (that's on 23rd St, between 8th and 9th)

and Sat Aug 1 at 5.30pm at the Clearview Cinemas Chelsea on 23rd and 8th.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/i...id=99285712724

Comment

Facebook Page Update for Brian's film "The War Boys"

THE WAR BOYS screenings at the New York International Film Festival are this week end!

Friday July31 at 8pm at the SVA Theatre, Screen 2 (that's on 23rd St, between 8th and 9th)

and Sat Aug 1 at 5.30pm at the Clearview Cinemas Chelsea on 23rd and 8th.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/i...id=99285712724
                Damn ya MWB! Now I might have to actually use my facebook.
                sigpic

Comment

A few more,

Comment

I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.

Ahem.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                      I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.I will not make a comment about his ears.

Ahem.

their kinda cute

Comment

their kinda cute
                        *has dirty thoughs*

*dunks head in mental white-out*
                        sigpic

Comment

and some more....

Comment

I don't think the boy can take a bad picture if he tried!!

Comment

:: flails ::

It's the jeans...and the stance...and everything.

Now how about some interviews. I feel like we haven't gotten any interviews from SDCC with the guy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                                :: flails ::

It's the jeans...and the stance...and everything.

Now how about some interviews. I feel like we haven't gotten any interviews from SDCC with the guy.
                                Me to! on a side note he should have been wearing a titer fitting shirt!

Comment

Working...
                                X