No announcement yet.

Lt. Matthew Scott /Brian.J.Smith Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course! I was only joshing. ITS TIME!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
      We're appreciating him!
      Yes we are. I would appreciate him 24/7...

sigpic

Comment

I just wonder are there any girls in here doing the objectifying?
        sigpic

Comment

OMG, CNN is a male too? Haha...

Edit: Just checked, he is... and not a bad one actually.

So, BJS is like the ultimate sci-fi hottie for guys? It was Browder back then, now it's Smith.

sigpic

Comment

I dont have time to objectify him, to much reading to do Next on the list cervical ripening!

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              I just wonder are there any girls in here doing the objectifying?
              *holds hand up*
              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                I dont have time to objectify him, to much reading to do Next on the list cervical ripening!
                But you're not a girl...I was asking if there were any girls who objectify him. And it doesn't take time to objectify people.
                sigpic

Comment

But you're not a girl...I was asking if there were any girls who objectify him. And it doesn't take time to objectify people.
                  i hadnt got to your post i was still on the last page, opps.

Comment

Awww.

Yeh, that's an easy thing to do.. you just do it. 'Hello... Mr. Handsome & Body'... that's all.

sigpic

Comment

i hadnt got to your post i was still on the last page, opps.
                      Unless you're trying to tell us you had a little snippy snip done!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                        *is speechless*
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Unless you're trying to tell us you had a little snippy snip done!
                            Hell NO!! but i do know quite a bit about the female reproductive tract!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                              OMG, CNN is a male too? Haha...

Edit: Just checked, he is... and not a bad one actually.

So, BJS is like the ultimate sci-fi hottie for guys? It was Browder back then, now it's Smith.
                              hehehe....Thanks! Yeah, I dunno, he's a real err...."****-Magnet" The same is true with his Facebook pages. I have a "theory" but meh haha. Not my place. All I know is that I appreciate his portrayal of Matthew Scott, He's helluva lot HOT, He acts in a way in public that makes you believe he is a really great person, and he is indeed the progenitor of the great hunk, Ben Browder!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cnnrstrav View Post
                                hehehe....Thanks! Yeah, I dunno, he's a real err...."****-Magnet" The same is true with his Facebook pages. I have a "theory" but meh haha. Not my place. All I know is that I appreciate his portrayal of Matthew Scott, He's helluva lot HOT, He acts in a way in public that makes you believe he is a really great person, and he is indeed the progenitor of the great hunk, Ben Browder!
                                I'd love to hear that theory! Share it with us, in a 'Breaking News' way, CNN. LOL... yeh, this was a weak one, I know. OMG, I'm gonna call ya Anderson Cooper! ( This one was better! )

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X