No announcement yet.

Lt. Matthew Scott /Brian.J.Smith Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to say..he's kind of what nabbed me to the show. I am so superficial hahah I go "oo hot guy, me want to watch," lol then I thought "oo hot guy who's military me likie even more!"

Yeah so he's quickly becoming my favorite character of the show...

Comment

Originally posted by CCA View Post
      Just wanted to say..he's kind of what nabbed me to the show. I am so superficial hahah I go "oo hot guy, me want to watch," lol then I thought "oo hot guy who's military me likie even more!"

Yeah...he's the only reason I watch SGU. If it weren't for him...I wouldn't watch!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Yeah...he's the only reason I watch SGU. If it weren't for him...I wouldn't watch!
        heck yeah! I wouldn't watch either be like "peace out homes, I'm out!" lol. He can also take command pretty quickly if needed to be, so I like that.

What's this I hear more shirt off....honestly if it was up to me, he could some how have a shirt mishap and thats how he has to walk around the ship the entire time, cause nobody wants to be part with their only shirt. I don't think anyone would truly mind...I'm just saying lol.

P.S. Btw LtColCarter, totally love your Avatar sig. Love that movie and I can't wait to get that on DVD Sam Worthington that is another fine man.

Comment

heck yeah! I wouldn't watch either be like "peace out homes, I'm out!" lol. He can also take command pretty quickly if needed to be, so I like that.

What's this I hear more shirt off....honestly if it was up to me, he could some how have a shirt mishap and thats how he has to walk around the ship the entire time, cause nobody wants to be part with their only shirt. I don't think anyone would truly mind...I'm just saying lol.

P.S. Btw LtColCarter, totally love your Avatar sig. Love that movie and I can't wait to get that on DVD Sam Worthington that is another find man.
          Yuppers...I hear there will be more shirt off scenes for Scott as well.

Thanks for the compliment on the sig! ;-) I loved Avatar!
          sigpic

Comment

No problem, and that makes me one happy chick to hear about the shirt..eeerr lack of shirt'a!! (dance around the room like Snoopy)

Comment

Hi there fellow BJS fans Been a while, but it's back on tv and thought I'd drop by again "D

You're not the only shallow person in here

That's what I was thinking! They must be so smelly!! But perhaps they wash their clothes with that mist thingy in the showers
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                Hi there fellow BJS fans Been a while, but it's back on tv and thought I'd drop by again "D

You're not the only shallow person in here

That's what I was thinking! They must be so smelly!! But perhaps they wash their clothes with that mist thingy in the showers
                haha I hope so be like "hey your hot...daaaaaaang, you stink, never mind." I'm glad I'm not the only shallow one, makes me feel right at home!

Honestly...I wouldn't mind more hurtage. I like when my guys bleed, are in pain...etc lol that's another thing I'm putting out there along with the mishap on the t-shirt.

Comment

haha I hope so be like "hey your hot...daaaaaaang, you stink, never mind." I'm glad I'm not the only shallow one, makes me feel right at home!

Honestly...I wouldn't mind more hurtage. I like when my guys bleed, are in pain...etc lol that's another thing I'm putting out there along with the mishap on the t-shirt.
                  I see you are a true whumper
                  Spoiler:
                  Just like me
                  Is there a whump thread for Scott?
                  Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

I dont think so.

Well unlike the rest of you, im gonna take to moral high ground and say im here for his BJS acting

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                      I dont think so.

Well unlike the rest of you, im gonna take to moral high ground and say im here for his BJS acting
                      sigpic

Comment

I see you are a true whumper
                        Spoiler:
                        Just like me
                        The worst of the kind hahah. If they're not bleeding, crying in pain, tied up hahaha. Glad I'm not alone!

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                        I dont think so.

haha you know you don't want to take the moral high ground. The darkside is fun, and we have cookies.

Comment

The worst of the kind hahah. If they're not bleeding, crying in pain, tied up hahaha. Glad I'm not alone!

haha you know you don't want to take the moral high ground. The darkside is fun, and we have cookies.
                          cookies smookies! We have booze!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                            cookies smookies! We have booze!
                            That too!! The triple threat...cheescake brownies! mmmm so yummy for the tummy!

I can't wait for tomorrow (bouncing around)

Comment

Scary bunch, us thumpers

Let's just say he acts great (which he does) and he thunks and whumps well while doing it

That too!! The triple threat...cheescake brownies! mmmm so yummy for the tummy!

I can't wait for tomorrow (bouncing around)
                              Tonight!!! Or tomorrow for me..
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

New pic from Joe's Blog:

Comment

Working...
                                X