Lt. Matthew Scott /Brian.J.Smith Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    Ewww...I'll just stay here...not much of an Eli fan.
    Me to.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
      Me to.
      Its prettier over here!
      sigpic

Comment

Ewww...I'll just stay here...not much of an Eli fan.
        Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
        Okay.. your loss...
        Nope...IMHO...Eli is nothin' to look at. It may be sad...but nonetheless I'm honest.
        Its prettier over here!
        For me its not a 2 for 1 reason or somthing else like that. I post here because i like the actor/character wan want to show my support. If i was posting in the Eli/Scott thread, it would be because i like the pairing. Even if i was posting there, i still wouldnt stop posting here, as the reason behind the posts aint the same.

Comment

Hunk of the day: Brian J. Smith
          http://www.hunkdujour.com/blog/archi...rgate_hero.asp

Comment

Yumminess!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone! Just taking a peek in here as I've grown to like Lt Scott quite a lot quite quickly
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                Hi everyone! Just taking a peek in here as I've grown to like Lt Scott quite a lot quite quickly
                SaniGirl! Yaaay, welcome here!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                  Hey a familiar face! MaccieBoy!! Already hoped to see you here Thank you
                  Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                  Save Our Seeker!
                  LotS on LJ.

Comment

Welcome to the thread!!

Well, look who's back then!

Comment

Welcome to the thread!!
                      Thank you Madwelshboy!
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hey a familiar face! MaccieBoy!! Already hoped to see you here Thank you
                        Your welcome!

Well, look who's back then!
                        Yeah... *blushes* I'm back... bad thunker here... But I don't have any new pics, hence I wasn't here, cause what could I do other than posting pics, eh?

Spoiler:
                        Well, I could tell how great BJS was in all the episodes of the first half of season 1, especially when he finds out about his kid! Oh my, that was such an amazing performance by BJS!
                        Last edited by Mr.MacGadget; 09 December 2009, 05:36 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Sani!!! Glad to see you around... Although some of us kinda neglect this thread for some... interesting... conversations over in the Matt/Eli thread! haha With a friendship like theirs... would've LOVED to see what it would've been like if they were brothers growing up!! haha

Comment

Sani!!! Glad to see you around... Although some of us kinda neglect this thread for some... interesting... conversations over in the Matt/Eli thread! haha With a friendship like theirs... would've LOVED to see what it would've been like if they were brothers growing up!! haha
                            Hiya Andrew!! You here! So many boys here!! Haha yeah, I heard from Mac several were interested in that friendship I'll poke you all if you neglect the thunk that is Brian too much
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Yeah... *blushes* I'm back... bad thunker here... But I don't have any new pics, hence I wasn't here, cause what could I do other than posting pics, eh?
                              Im sure you could come up with something

Hiya Andrew!! You here! So many boys here!!
                              Well this thread has been refereded to as a dick magnet, rather than a chick magnet

Haha yeah, I heard from Mac several were interested in that friendship I'll poke you all if you neglect the thunk that is Brian too much
                              I know Mac likes a good poking!

Comment

sure ya do!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X