X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
    aww poor scott
    Spoiler:
    all alone again at the end of time *sniffle* does anyone know if there's gonna be a real ending to the ep, or just as is?
    Spoiler:
    Probably as is.. it can get kinda confusing when you go playing Doctor....

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
      Spoiler:
      Probably as is.. it can get kinda confusing when you go playing Doctor....
      Spoiler:
      that's what i thought. i like that they don't just wrap things up in a nice little bow at the end of every ep, but a decent conclusion to this woulda been cool. oh well still, i guess we'll see next week
      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
        Spoiler:
        that's what i thought. i like that they don't just wrap things up in a nice little bow at the end of every ep, but a decent conclusion to this woulda been cool. oh well still, i guess we'll see next week
        I sortta liked how it ended. But I'm weird!
        sigpic

Comment

Hello
          I know most of you are really good at doing this

But for those that are new or missed the big announcement at the top of the Character & Relationship Folder & Off Topic Folder......

Pictures rules-
          1) They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. They cannot be larger than 100K.

2)If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

.gif rules -
          1) They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries. They cannot be larger than 100K

Also a reminder that we have requested that you DO NOT REPOST pictures. Please change the IMG tags to URL when quoting a picture.

If you are unsure how to do this, it means that you literally change the letters IMG, /IMG to URL, /URL and it will change the picture to a link in the quoted post

We are asking for this due to bandwidth it uses on the server and you can help lower that as well as be thought of as wonderful to our Dial-Up members

Post not adhering to this will be deleted. The Moderators will not be changing the tags any longer

Thanks
          TameFarrar
          GateWorld Moderator
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Wow... Looks like people have given up on Brain! WHERE IS EVERYBODY!!!

Oh no... Maybe there was some kind of cataclysmic event and Me and Brian are the only ones left on Earth!!! ... wait.. that COULD be considered a good thing... SCORE!!

Comment

Wow... Looks like people have given up on Brain! WHERE IS EVERYBODY!!!

Oh no... Maybe there was some kind of cataclysmic event and Me and Brian are the only ones left on Earth!!! ... wait.. that COULD be considered a good thing... SCORE!!

NEVER! Blasphmey!
              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Very nice viwes from 2 angles ....

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                    Very nice viwes from 2 angles ....

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:

Yuppers...nice pics
                    sigpic

Comment

Where has everyone vanished to? oh well, looks like i win

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                        Nope...you sure don't!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                          Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          Nope...you sure don't!
                          Nah.. everyone's migrated over to the Matt/Eli Thread. There, we get two for the price of one!

Comment

Nah.. everyone's migrated over to the Matt/Eli Thread. There, we get two for the price of one!
                            Ewww...I'll just stay here...not much of an Eli fan.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              Ewww...I'll just stay here...not much of an Eli fan.
                              Okay.. your loss...

Comment

Okay.. your loss...
                                Nope...IMHO...Eli is nothin' to look at. It may be sad...but nonetheless I'm honest.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X