Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
    It's on May 8th or 10Th. I have to look it up again.
    Tonight!
    sigpic

Comment

Has anyone seen the episode? Was it good?

Comment

Yes, yes. It was very good. At least Louis was fantastic! Signing!!

Comment

I saw it two. A very sweet story, with him singing and speaking in Portuguese (right?)
          sigpic

Comment

I've found it so natural he spoke Portuguese that I forgot to mention. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ashimon View Post
              I've found it so natural he spoke Portuguese that I forgot to mention. LOL
              I think I was just being stupid there, of course Portuguese, why else would they find an actor of Portuguese decent who can speak it well? Da!
              sigpic

Comment

I missed it!

I'll just get the DVD when it comes out, as I haven't watched series but am intrigued by the premise. This way I get to see the show and get an idea of what it's about before Louis turns up on it.

My present desktop pic... I like it as by this time (Blockade) it looked like Rush and Young could almost stand eachother!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                  I missed it!

I'll just get the DVD when it comes out, as I haven't watched series but am intrigued by the premise. This way I get to see the show and get an idea of what it's about before Louis turns up on it.

My present desktop pic... I like it as by this time (Blockade) it looked like Rush and Young could almost stand eachother!
                  He was pretty cute in that role with his hair long and curly, a little hat and glasses. That should wet your appetite.

Can you see if it's on the website for the show/channel? I haven't looked, but so many of these shows are put up on their networks site now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                    He was pretty cute in that role with his hair long and curly, a little hat and glasses. That should wet your appetite.

Can you see if it's on the website for the show/channel? I haven't looked, but so many of these shows are put up on their networks site now.
                    It's locked on Fox network right now and will unlock on the 18TH. I'm waiting for it to unlock on Hulu, where it's CC for the deaf and hard of hearing.

Comment

Comment

That was fracking awesome! I haven't a clue as to what they said but the physical comedy between the two is hysterical!

Comment

Ferreira Fest 29 is up! Our homeboy shared a funny story about auditioning for his role on "Touch". Enjoy! http://ferreira-fest.livejournal.com/15678.html

Comment

Only a few days until the next Ferreira Fest. I'm looking forward to...

Comment

Wait no more! Ferreira Fest #31 have arrived!
                              http://ferreira-fest.livejournal.com/17326.html

Comment

Great Ferreira Fests as always. So glad to hear that Louis has so many things going on.

I was going to check out 'Primeval: A New World' as I'd started to watch the UK version a while back and it started to grow on me despite my first reaction of thinking it was badly filmed at times.

So I was quite interested when I found out they were doing an American version. It being filmed in Vancouver with lots of familiar Stargate faces, directed by Amanda Tapping too, and now with Louis appearing in it I will certainly watch it, and it says 'Colonel' on his uniform again! Something to look forward to in October!

Comment

Working...
                                X