Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
    Bet your ass, dearie!

Pah, bring it! You stand no chance against me and my powerful allys *muahahahahahahahaha*

LF's birthday is coming up soon! I think it's on the 20th.
    Yeah, it is the 20th. He'll turn 45 - what a young man
    sigpic

Comment

Funny, I never have poster here, nevertheless I love Colonel Young, less than Rush, but I estimate the character he really has some charisma. The actor plays also very well, he and RC forms a fantastic duet.
      Well, now I do not disturb you longer lol
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
        Funny, I never have poster here, nevertheless I love Colonel Young, less than Rush, but I estimate the character he really has some charisma. The actor plays also very well, he and RC forms a fantastic duet.
        Well, now I do not disturb you longer lol
        You should see him in his other roles as well. He's incredibly talented.

Comment

I am going to inquire about his other roles and to look at that ^^
          sigpic
          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

You should see him in his other roles as well. He's incredibly talented.
            Like in Chestnut - I watched this film today with my little brother - or in Durham County (brilliant show)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
              Like in Chestnut - I watched this film today with my little brother - or in Durham County (brilliant show)
              "Chestnut" was cute and LF was just great in it. Wish to hell that Durham County was CC!

Comment

Separated at birth? Or related somehow?

Comment

"Sigh! It has been a really long day! I'm ready to go to bed."

Helloooooo, Colonel!"

"Rush? What the hell are you doing in that get up?"

"Close, but I'm not Rush, dearie. I'm Rumpy. I've come to make a deal with you. Stop whumping Rush and I will help you and the crew gate home."

"Hmmm, I dunno. I really enjoy whumping the hell outta him. How about I stop doing that until we get back to Earth?"

"Deal!"

"Wait a minute there, Rumpy! That breaks the agreement that we wouldn't interfere here!"

"Rush...?"

"Mr. Gold, you fat git!"

"Now, now, laddie, no reason to get go so hard on the Colonel! He dinnae know!

" WTF???? Who the HELL are you??? Why are you missing a leg and walking on crutches?"

"I'm Carl. Stepped on something I shouldn't have. It's a long story, laddie!"

"Greetings, Colonel Young! Live long and prosper!"

Comment

"Young to Brody."

"Brody here. Wassup?"

"Stop messing around with the distillery and keep the alcoholic ratio where it was before!"

"Siiiiggggghhhh! I'm not gonna get ANY sleep tonight."

"You can leeeaaaaavee your hat onnnnnnnn!!!!!"

"Siigggghhhh! It's gonna be a loooonnnggg night."

Comment

LOL, they are twin brothers
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Comment

Comment

He looks like old school Klingon! Remember the original Klingons in the first ST?
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 April 2012, 08:00 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                              He looks like old school Klingon! Remember the original Klingons in the first ST?
                              Oh, I forgot about that!!! Yeah, he does look like that!

Comment

LOL!! I know Ashimon will appreciate that comparison. That Vulcan is always trying to claim all the good things of Louis.
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 April 2012, 08:00 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

Working...
                                X