No announcement yet.

Everett Young/Louis Ferreira Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry but the other Ferreira Fest is actually #30. This one is #31. Talks more about "Primeval" and there's even a pic of him on the set! Lotsa goodies in this one! Enjoy!
    http://ferreira-fest.livejournal.com/18480.html#cutid1

Comment

http://ferreira-fest.livejournal.com/19836.html #32 is up and running!

Comment

Watch the trailer for "DANCING STILL", a short movie starring Louis Ferreira and Ingrid Rogers. It was screened at the LA Shorts Film Festival today and will appear at several other film festivals in the near future. Go to Ferreira Fest for updates and info.

Comment

Louis Ferreira guest starred on the episode "Stay" of "The LA Complex" last Monday, September 3. His character will have a recurring part in episodes 10 through 12. He plays Beth and Simon Pirelli's father in "Make it Right" and "Now or Never", both airing back-to-back on September 17, and in "Xs and Os" airing on September 24. The series also stars Stargate alum Jewel Staite and is produced by former Stargate producer Martin Gero. For more info and spoilers please visit Ferreira Fest, the Official Louis Ferreira Fanclub.

Comment

And once again it’s the 20th of the month, and that means it’s time for Ferreira Fest, the monthly celebration of the acting career of Louis Ferreira (Justin Louis) at the Official Louis Ferreira Fanclub! Grab a pineapple drink at the bar and come join us – we have so much exciting news about several new roles, transcripts, sound clips, screencaps, updates, Ferreira Fest on Twitter and more!

Click here to go to Ferreira Fest 33!

Comment

Gawd, I just LOVE Ferreira Fest!!!!

Comment

And before you know it, it's the 20th of the month again, and that means it's time for Ferreira Fest, the monthly celebration of the acting career of Louis Ferreira (Justin Louis)! Grab a free pineapple drink at the bar and come on in! We have tons of news, transcripts and an exclusive interview with Louis' friend and colleague Peter Kelamis (Adam Brody on Stargate Universe)!

Click here to go to Ferreira Fest 34!

Comment

This issue was pretty outstanding! Interview with Peter Kelamis was just awesome and you can sense how warm and generous he is. Another great issue as usual, Shena! Bravos!

Comment

Yes - it's the 20th of the month, and that means another party at Ferreira Fest, the Official Louis Ferreira Fanclub where we celebrate the acting career of Canadian actor Louis Ferreira (Justin Louis)! We have so much stuff this time - a fabulous interview, the grand unveiling of "Dancing Still", screencaps, pictures, updates from Louis, voiceovers, tweets and more! So grab your favorite pineapple drink, settle down and turn the phone off - this month's issue will keep you busy for a long time.

Come on in!

Click here to enter Ferreira Fest 35
                    !

Comment

Wow! I've really learned so much in that latest Ferreira Fest. Marvelous as usual!

Comment

Great Ferreira fest as always. I always look forward to reading all the news and seeing the great pics every month.

Love hearing his distinctive voice turn up on ads and voice overs. I was driving home from work the other day and I couldn't mistake that voice advertising some car dealership in North Vancouver on the radio. I wasn't really listening to what he was saying, it was just nice hearing his voice!

Comment

Why Justin? lol

I've never seen him in anything until SGU but it must be said, while I didn't like him much at first, I really do think he did a very good job of playing the colonel which can't have been an easy role. He was mentally pulled all over the place and that kind of acting requires pure talent.

Well done Louis, I think you really made the young what he is.

Comment

It's December 20th, and that means it's another big party at Ferreira Fest! Please join us as we celebrate the acting career of Louis Ferreira (Justin Louis) - we have interviews with Louis, video and sound clips, pictures, screen caps, news and transcripts, and a very special holiday greeting from Louis himself! Grab a free pineapple drink at the bar and come on in!

Click here to enter Ferreira Fest 36!

FF 1 banner.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Energizer_Vs_ZPM View Post
                              Why Justin?
                              His agent at the time thought "Louis Ferreira" was "too ethnic", and since Justin was the most popular boys' name at the time, Justin Louis it was. He changed back to his real name to honor his mother after her death in 2009, although the name Justin Louis still persists in some records, and some websites (like TV Guide) still haven't figured out that Justin Louis and Louis Ferreira are the same person. Hope this helps.

Comment

tumblr_m3qmlerYkV1qg40a9o1_500.jpg

Hay
                                I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

Working...
                                X