Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Currently I search for good OUAT/Mr.Gold/Rumple or new SGU vids. Any suggestions?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
        Aww, thank you so much, dearie! *hugs*
        I'll try not to be gone for a long time and come to you s often as possible! ^^
        Precisely! We celebrate it on the 7th of January.
        Yes, the gifts were awesome! There was a 27" computer display among them, so I can enjoy gaming even more!

Sorry to hear about your grandparents...

The first exam comes on the 10th of January, the last.... 22nd or 23rd, if memory serves.
        And I suppose I had a few relax days, so at least tomorrow is high time for starting learning xD some of them seem to be be really difficult to pass...

*cries because of your awesomeness*
        It's almost correct, the only point is "pozdravlyayu".
        (and you can say it even simpler, just "Pozdravlayu s Rozhdestvom!")

But... oh, thank you! <3
        Thanks for the lovely words. Hope you´ll pass your exams with ease, I wish you good luck! In which subjects btw.?
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
            Hey cairi, how was "The Medicus"?
            I enjoyed 'Der Medicus' (the English name is 'The Physician, and there must be an English version, I saw the trailer before the English Hobbit), it has beautiful scenery, the whole movie is nice to look at. But it could have done with some less minutes, sometimes it was slighly boring. But nevertheless I found it worth watching.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                I enjoyed 'Der Medicus' (the English name is 'The Physician, and there must be an English version, I saw the trailer before the English Hobbit), it has beautiful scenery, the whole movie is nice to look at. But it could have done with some less minutes, sometimes it was slighly boring. But nevertheless I found it worth watching.
                I am still undecided if I should watch it, maybe I´ll wait for the DVD release. I read the book and that was very enjoyable.

But "Walter Mitty" is another option for me to watch, or "Hobbit - DOS" The dragon was awesome!
                sigpic

Comment

Currently I search for good OUAT/Mr.Gold/Rumple or new SGU vids. Any suggestions?
                  Is OUAT also back this week? I've already watched Castle, Almost Human and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D from this week.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I am still undecided if I should watch it, maybe I´ll wait for the DVD release. I read the book and that was very enjoyable.

But "Walter Mitty" is another option for me to watch, or "Hobbit - DOS" The dragon was awesome!
                      I don't know about 'Walter Mitty', it doesn't sound interesting for me. But DOS is always an option.
                      sigpic

Comment

Is OUAT also back this week? I've already watched Castle, Almost Human and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D from this week.
                        I think the new episodes of OUAT will come back in March, pretty long wait if you ask me. I currently checked out the pilot episode of "Saving Hope" with Michael Shanks (but they dubbed him with another german voice) otherwise I think I´ll give it a try. And today I´ll watch "Awake" (but this show has only 8 episodes before it was cancelled, but Jason Issacs is a good reason to watch it.

How´s S.H.I.E.L.D, I read some very harsh critics about it?
                        sigpic

Comment

I think the new episodes of OUAT will come back in March, pretty long wait if you ask me. I currently checked out the pilot episode of "Saving Hope" with Michael Shanks (but they dubbed him with another german voice) otherwise I think I´ll give it a try. And today I´ll watch "Awake" (but this show has only 8 episodes before it was cancelled, but Jason Issacs is a good reason to watch it.

How´s S.H.I.E.L.D, I read some very harsh critics about it?
                          'Saving Hope' is on a channel that I don't get. But I hate it when actors are dubbed with another voice that the one I'm used to.

S.H.I.E.L.D. is ok, I like it,but I'm a biased Marvel fangirl. It's going to be aired in Germany from the end of January I think.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

'Saving Hope' is on a channel that I don't get. But I hate it when actors are dubbed with another voice that the one I'm used to.

S.H.I.E.L.D. is ok, I like it,but I'm a biased Marvel fangirl. It's going to be aired in Germany from the end of January I think.
                              The new German voice for MS is slightly irritating, at least for me. Shield well be on RTL, I´ll check it out, some shows need a bit time before they get to their full potential.

I wish RC would be in another movie sooner or later. He´s way to good for just one show.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X