Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
    The new German voice for MS is slightly irritating, at least for me. Shield well be on RTL, I´ll check it out, some shows need a bit time before they get to their full potential.

I wish RC would be in another movie sooner or later. He´s way to good for just one show.
    And a show I don't even like.
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
        And a show I don't even like.
        But on the pro side is, he looks very sexy on OUAT, especially on the first half of S3.
        And he can flex is acting muscles because he has to play more than one character on the show.
        sigpic

Comment

But on the pro side is, he looks very sexy on OUAT, especially on the first half of S3.
          And he can flex is acting muscles because he has to play more than one character on the show.
          If only the rest wasn't so boring. But I could start watching S3, I don't need to understand what's it about, I could skip all the parts between.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
            If only the rest wasn't so boring. But I could start watching S3, I don't need to understand what's it about, I could skip all the parts between.
            You won´t be disappointed, at least not from the RC acting standpoint.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

You won´t be disappointed, at least not from the RC acting standpoint.
                  I won't be disappointed, I am already disappointed. Not by RC of course.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi wolfsong!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi All.
                      Sounds like we all had a reasonable xmas. Mine was qiuet but nice. For once I ignored Mr Bah Humbug and decorated and the house looked so nice with tinsel and baubles and my ever increasing collection of houseplants, and the log fire.
                      Sadly it looks like the UK may not get S3 of Once. I'm sad twice over. No 1 because it means no RC.....OMG I'm not sure if I will survive. But no 2 because it sounds like they got back to better storylines. Still I have some dvds of RC still to watch so I will just have to spread them out a bit.
                      I watched California Solo at last. Loved it. RC played the part very understated which was perfect. And having not that long ago seen Paul Weller in concert the bit where he says the guitar 'belonged to Paul Weller, from The Jam' jogged some very good memories too.
                      Cairi I bought The Hobbit for himself and am dying to watch it. Dad has just seen part 2 and said it was 'fantastic, especially Smaug'
                      Does anyone know if RC is definately going to start filming/directing 'The long midnight of Barney Thomson' this year? I much enjoyed the book (am now on book 3) but don't know how to find out short of emailing his agent which I'm not going to of course.

Comment

WHOOOOHHHOOOOO. Just spotted that I'm not a probie any more but now an Airman. Top stuff.

Comment

I'm off to bed before I start further ranting about OUAT. Good night!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wolfsong View Post
                            Does anyone know if RC is definately going to start filming/directing 'The long midnight of Barney Thomson' this year? I much enjoyed the book (am now on book 3) but don't know how to find out short of emailing his agent which I'm not going to of course.
                            Hi, nice to hear from you again!

Sorry I have no infos about that, but that would be great if he´s really doing that.

Originally posted by wolfsong View Post
                            WHOOOOHHHOOOOO. Just spotted that I'm not a probie any more but now an Airman. Top stuff.
                            Congrats to you, now you can fully enjoy all GW functions!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the lovely words. Hope you´ll pass your exams with ease, I wish you good luck! In which subjects btw.?
                              Thank you so much! <3
                              The subjects are Theory of Translation (from English into Russian and vice versa) - it comes just tomorrow, then there will be Chinese, Theoretical Grammar of Chinese and... Law Basics or something like this - that makes four (thank God!)
                              I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Hi, wolfsong, congratulations on your promotion!
                                I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Working...
                                X