Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post

Loved last OUAT episode for a lot of different reasons, like Red, and Rumple, and Gold, and Emma, and Jiminy...
    The whole ep was good,
    Spoiler:
    and I really didn't know what Mary Margret was going to do, if she really was going to escape from jail after Emma talked to her. I liked the intervention the dwarves tried on Snow! Can't wait to see what Gold has planned as a legal defense or otherwise. Now we know Rumple has some mighty powerful stuff!
    sigpic

Comment

I've just driven home through lots of woods where you always have to be aware of animals crossing the road.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        The whole ep was good,
        Spoiler:
        and I really didn't know what Mary Margret was going to do, if she really was going to escape from jail after Emma talked to her. I liked the intervention the dwarves tried on Snow! Can't wait to see what Gold has planned as a legal defense or otherwise. Now we know Rumple has some mighty powerful stuff!
        I'm more and more excited about the whole storyarc.

Spoiler:
        I have no absolute preference who left that key under the frame of the bed. The key looked a lot like those Regina is using, but, was it her? Was it Gold? Who was it? And for what reason? Surely not for just letting her go.
        More and more I think there's some kind of long term plan from Rumple with all this stuff. Remember LOST, the writers do such stuff. In between I don't think Rumple's that evil either. His actions are questionable, and he often does things for "a greater good" (does that sound familiar?). With all the people talking about good, and evil, and how to get evil, and love, and losing love, I think it is important to remember that Rumple had loved: his son, (maybe, we don't know) his wife, and Belle. He didn't abandon love from his life as the Evil Queen did. Does it mean there might be salvation?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
          I'm more and more excited about the whole storyarc.

Spoiler:
          I have no absolute preference who left that key under the frame of the bed. The key looked a lot like those Regina is using, but, was it her? Was it Gold? Who was it? And for what reason? Surely not for just letting her go.
          More and more I think there's some kind of long term plan from Rumple with all this stuff. Remember LOST, the writers do such stuff. In between I don't think Rumple's that evil either. His actions are questionable, and he often does things for "a greater good" (does that sound familiar?). With all the people talking about good, and evil, and how to get evil, and love, and losing love, I think it is important to remember that Rumple had loved: his son, (maybe, we don't know) his wife, and Belle. He didn't abandon love from his life as the Evil Queen did. Does it mean there might be salvation?
          I'm with you about the key
          Spoiler:
          don't know if Regina put it there to cause trouble, or Mr. Gold to keep her safe?, or someone else? Maybe even Henry? I was thinking the other day about how Rumple/Gold's motivations are becoming similar to Rush's. The idea there may be a way of retrieving lost loved ones somehow, and finding a way to "right the wrongs". I agree with you about R/G character being ambiguous.
          sigpic

Comment

I DVR'ed Alcatraz last night and just watched it. Jennifer Spense was in it. Just a bit part, and I'm afraid she met a bad end. But it was good to see her!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              I've just driven home through lots of woods where you always have to be aware of animals crossing the road.
              Do you have a lot of deer there? They are the main animals in the roads around here.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm with you about the key
                Spoiler:
                don't know if Regina put it there to cause trouble, or Mr. Gold to keep her safe?, or someone else? Maybe even Henry? I was thinking the other day about how Rumple/Gold's motivations are becoming similar to Rush's. The idea there may be a way of retrieving lost loved ones somehow, and finding a way to "right the wrongs". I agree with you about R/G character being ambiguous.
                Spoiler:
                Regina could have done it to cause trouble for Emma! That would make sense, not that much to get MM into trouble. Henry? Hmm, don't think so, that would be a big step for him, and what will he gain? Mr. Gold? Don't exactly see what he'd win with it either. Regina, or somebody else, I guess, she'll get the most. But who knows.

About Rumple/Gold & Rush: looks to me the same.

Evern if Rumple get evil at the begining of his curse, it is possible he learned his lesson after (a few?) hundrets of years (that's what Espenson mentioned in 1 of her tweets, it's a long time, since this happened to him). The character is for sure ambigious. Regina is not the same, I think, she goes her way straight in one direction, and one direction only, so far.
                sigpic

Comment

Near my house, it is especially wild boars whom we meet, it is really of very big animals, that can break a car
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Do you have a lot of deer there? They are the main animals in the roads around here.
                    In the area I was driving today are some deer, but roe deer (the smaller ones) are more common, and a big problem are wild boars. A friend of mine had an accident with one, and the car was broken, but luckily not my friend.
                    sigpic

Comment

Depends on which part of Germany you live, whether you have to cross a forsest on your way, or go through a agricultural region. There you can meet deers, red deers, or fallow deers, but also wild boars, and some smaller animals, like cats, foxes, hares, rabbits, and animals like that.
                      sigpic

Comment

We used to have wild boars, but they would get into the vineyards and do too much damage, routing around the vines, so people started to hunt them with a vengeance. There have not been any around since the early 1990's. We have all the other little creatures, plus just one kind of deer. We have mountain lions (cougars) that can be very large, and bears up here in the mountains. Bears and wild turkeys love to eat grapes, but there are not enough of them to do much damage.

This is why my goats and chickens are locked up in their barn every night.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hunting is very limited in Germany, you need a special concession for hunting, and than go with a lot of rules. To decimate wild animals near to their extinction is not allowed any longer.

We don't really have bigger predators here in middle Europe, a very few wolves in between (they came from Poland some years ago) in the north-eastern part of Germany, a few smaller wild cats, but no bears.

And raccoons at two places, they got somehow lost a few decades ago, and now they love to live here, even without a proper visa!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey congrats, sacredclay. We both got lucky today!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NancyP View Post
                              Hey congrats, sacredclay. We both got lucky today!
                              Oh, he answered your tweets? It is cool, happy for you.

It is the hour for me to sleep, I wish you a Good night. Rumpy waits me in my bed

sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                                Oh, he answered your tweets? It is cool, happy for you.

It is the hour for me to sleep, I wish you a Good night. Rumpy waits me in my bed
                                Goodnight, my friend. Dream well!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X