• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    Yes, it is. Although it would be prettier if Hamish still lived there
    In a parallel world maybe
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

*goes off somewhere quiet after that photo and fangirl pic to have mild hysterics. If there's a boxset in that room, it's no more than a remarkable co-incidence*
      Morally Ambiguous Genius Non-Scientist.

ETG is also rambling inanely on DeviantArt | FFNet | Tumblr | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by EasyThereGenius View Post
        *goes off somewhere quiet after that photo and fangirl pic to have mild hysterics. If there's a boxset in that room, it's no more than a remarkable co-incidence*
        In this case go to your room with the strangly non-co-incidence boxset of hysterical-fangirls-whatsoever-non being in...
        Oh, I think, I mixed something up...

Time to go to bed!

Good night to all!
        sigpic

Comment

Hi Artemis long time no read. I hope you are doing well. And everyone else here on this marvelous thread.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            Hi Artemis long time no read. I hope you are doing well. And everyone else here on this marvelous thread.
            Hey jeri, how are you ?
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Does anyone have the link to the Rush/Chloe fic where she finds him in the shower and she has to rake him back to his room and they end up sleeping together? I used to have the link but I lost it when I re-installed Firefox

Comment

Originally posted by bekkamouri View Post
                Does anyone have the link to the Rush/Chloe fic where she finds him in the shower and she has to rake him back to his room and they end up sleeping together? I used to have the link but I lost it when I re-installed Firefox
                Hi Bekka, Happy new year to you! And thanks for continuing your Devil-series! Still reading, and enjoying it!

The story you're looking for was written by Elaiel, and here's the link, title was No Regrets. If you want, and you've time enough, I recommend the sequel Changing as well.
                sigpic

Comment

I found it on FF.net and I'm on chapter 16 of 'Changing' now. I'm loving it! As for The Devil series, it is far from over... I just have to get caught up to the show. I've made it to 'Tallahassee' which will generate at least three chapters. Of course, I'm going to put my Golden Swan twist on it.

I also added some pics to Deviant art that a friend of mine drew and I colored... I won't say what one involves so I don't spoil the story for anyone who hasn't made it to 'The Devil Revealed' yet.

Comment

I am sorry to report that I have had to give up on my foster daughter who I was about to adopt. Her emotional problems were far too serious for me to handle, and much worse than I was lead to believe. It is a situation that I could not know how well I was able to handle without first experiencing it, and I found that there was no amount of training or preparation that would make me able to have the emotional stamina to continue. At least I tried. I have no regrets.
                    sigpic

Comment

On a happier note, I was treated to a day in San Francisco by my brother. It was a well needed get-away trip after a terrible few weeks I have had. While we were there we went to see California Solo! I have to say that whoever the reviewer was that described RC's performance as "sublime" was absolutely correct! He was marvelous. This was one of the finest performances I have seen by anyone. In such a simple, honest, humble way, he told the story of this troubled man and all was made clear by the beautiful simplicity of emotion with just the right amount of dialog, no more, no less.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am sorry to report that I have had to give up on my foster daughter who I was about to adopt. Her emotional problems were far too serious for me to handle, and much worse than I was lead to believe. It is a situation that I could not know how well I was able to handle without first experiencing it, and I found that there was no amount of training or preparation that would make me able to have the emotional stamina to continue. At least I tried. I have no regrets.
                        Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, I thought you were both happy, well, I hope someday you'll find both happiness
                        *big hug*
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

On a happier note, I was treated to a day in San Francisco by my brother. It was a well needed get-away trip after a terrible few weeks I have had. While we were there we went to see California Solo! I have to say that whoever the reviewer was that described RC's performance as "sublime" was absolutely correct! He was marvelous. This was one of the finest performances I have seen by anyone. In such a simple, honest, humble way, he told the story of this troubled man and all was made clear by the beautiful simplicity of emotion with just the right amount of dialog, no more, no less.
                          Well, it makes me really want to see the movie, once again, I can not wait!
                          sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

sigpic
                            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Sorry for you, and for her, but sometimes things just don't work the way we would like it. *hug*

At least you've watched it, I still haven't read anything about a release over here. And I so want to watch it!

I just saw in my TV schedule that the Hitler movie is on again. I recorded it two years ago, and it was on TV last year, but I still can't bring myself to watch it.
                              Oh, and I have to use my old keyboard again, so you might see less 'e's and more 'n's again.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X