Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
    stop dragging your walker and you will have better traction.

rotflmfao
    You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by cavyherd View Post
      Your mum has not taste. And you can tell her I said so. :-)
      Thank the goddess not all of us have the same taste, how boring and *****y we'd all be.
      You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
        Graphic Design? Cool
        I know I have to learn this stuff but I'm extremly lazy That's on of my problems

I wanna study English - maybe even Scotland But I still have no idea what I can do with studying English
        If you are interested in becoming a writer English is very helpful, there arer many jobs that would hire you simply knowing that language would be an enormous asset...because all of us Americans expect the other 7% of the planet taht is not America to be able to speak our language. Okay, 10%.
        That is a self depreciating joke, I hope everyone knows that. I have a joke globe/map demonstrating how America sees the rest of the world, and albeit funny, not all of us are that ignorant and self-absorbed.
        http://rubenerd.com/uploads/media.usworld.jpg
        http://home.arcor.de/xelnaga/america-sees-world.jpg
        can't say I don't laugh at myself.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

He's speaking the word 'deals'... screen snapping sometimes shows you things the naked eye misses

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                        If you are interested in becoming a writer English is very helpful, there arer many jobs that would hire you simply knowing that language would be an enormous asset...because all of us Americans expect the other 7% of the planet taht is not America to be able to speak our language. Okay, 10%.
                        That is a self depreciating joke, I hope everyone knows that. I have a joke globe/map demonstrating how America sees the rest of the world, and albeit funny, not all of us are that ignorant and self-absorbed.
                        http://rubenerd.com/uploads/media.usworld.jpg
                        http://home.arcor.de/xelnaga/america-sees-world.jpg
                        can't say I don't laugh at myself.
                        I have one of those, (all in jest of coarse)
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

coy

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            my favorite part is 'here be dragons'
                            and 'Yurop' of course

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Hahaha she is funny this map xD (it's good, France does not exist even above, adds us that miserable eater of thigh of frog!! Has yes it is English who see us like that mouahahahhahaha)
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                                http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z412/tsarina3/vlcsnap-2012-01-03-04h37m24s221.png
                                coy
                                I've got to re-watch that episode and try to see this look!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X