Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
    Thanks for the scottland pix. I will live there it's so still. I hate big towns it is so loud and too many people.
    Oof, I completely agree, big cities it is stressful. I lived there during 6 months, a rather big city (for my country in any case lol) and I was really sad, to cry. The country air is healthier and more pleasant ^^
    sigpic
    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
      Agree, I hate dubbing.
      but foreign series come to my country (Thailand) very very late. Mostly I have to watch them online anyway.
      But it must be great if I could watch it on tv screen with big and clear vision
      Yes I understands, it is more pleasant
      sigpic
      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

The pure good to sleep ^^

Spoiler:
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

an interesting article about Robert Carlyle - according to the writer of the article, the fact that SGU was cancelled has proved to be a win situation for RC - even if I can understand why he says that, I do not agree with him. I.WANT.DR.RUSH.BACK.

read for yourselves: http://sciencefiction.com/2011/12/26...t-carlyle-won/
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

It is on that Rumpy / Mr Or must be interesting in played and that Carlyle to win in this sense(direction). But Rush also and I am on that he would have been still able to amaze us, to charm us, to make us laugh and smile or cry (if we are an emotional person). If SGU was also pleasant to look it was also grace with Rush and this tremendous actor, moreover, if Rush would have been interpreted by the other one, I am on that that would not have the been similar and that that would have been less good.

In any case, thank you for the article ^^
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

It is always interesting to read your comments Duval
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Ooh, Thank you, is nice ^^
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  an interesting article about Robert Carlyle - according to the writer of the article, the fact that SGU was cancelled has proved to be a win situation for RC - even if I can understand why he says that, I do not agree with him. I.WANT.DR.RUSH.BACK.

oh i miss him too i could cry ;____;
                  but the autor is right because i whant more of gold and rumpy. more to know, more to see. i love his movement and how he curls his nose. waaaaa. but i really miss rush manno!!!

Comment

I would again like to discover episodes of SGU and to smile at the idea of new scenes with Rush.
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

As I've been listening to the commentary tracks on the SGU DVDs, I'm struck by how almost every actor on the show makes note of RC's performance. I think every one of them has commented about how hard it is to do a scene when he's in it because they are so captivated just watching him act and they just forget about everything else.

Comment

I'm all for meeting in Scotland, a fangirl invasion is always fun!

I'm a city kind of person so I would to Glasgow if I could

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post

I don't agree with him because even though ONCE is more popular, it is not as good a show as SGU, and I miss Rush!

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
                        As I've been listening to the commentary tracks on the SGU DVDs, I'm struck by how almost every actor on the show makes note of RC's performance. I think every one of them has commented about how hard it is to do a scene when he's in it because they are so captivated just watching him act and they just forget about everything else.
                        Yes, I just wish he would have done of the commentaries so we could have heard his reaction to those wonderful comments *sigh*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Here's an article that mentions RC working on Carla's Song, driving the bus.
                          http://mattjhorn.wordpress.com/tag/robert-carlyle/
                          sigpic

Comment

Didn't RC do any commentaries at all? Oh too bad...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                              Do not ask a deaf person for help. All accents sounds the same to us. (Cracking up at her own joke).
                              nice...your humor is not lost on me!! Like how many people say to blind folks: "See you later", or worse, "Have you seen..."
                              we forget the regular speech patterns don't quite apply.
                              And, I am asking a Scottish friend for clarification on a scene, you folks should look him up on youtube if you are interested in Scotland...Scott McK9...http://www.youtube.com/user/ScottMcK9?feature=g-all-c
                              You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Working...
                                X