Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    Thanks for the pics BamBoo
    you're very welcome

New chapter of At All Angles

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7676306/5/At_All_Angles
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry BamBoo, I don't know when or where that photo was taken, there's no helpful info on the image tag. Here is another that goes with it, although I have altered the image by removing a distracting background.

I do remember that is Ana with him in this photo, so I would never delete her!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
        you are very sensitive, I wonder if you faint while you're play the game
        I did! It's awesome!

How could I kill Durza, no way! I can't hurt him. Can we play as Durza?
        Horrible thought

IMHO, it dragged on and on. I finished reading it just because I wanted to know how it ended
        What???? Oh damn. But it's good that you at least love the Film

certainly, yes
        I'm not! What makes you think I am?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
          I wanna live there "I have a dream"....to live in Scotland one day
          Originally posted by warumonochan View Post
          Thanks for the scottland pix. I will live there it's so still. I hate big towns it is so loud and too many people.
          I'm working on it! Yes, there are not so many people, only in summer when all the tourists go there. But the weather can be pretty bad, days of rain and no sun at all. And in winter the nights are very long, only some hours with daylight left. I think that would be a problem for me.

have you ever got on it?
          So far not. You can do a trip with the steam train, but there's also a regular train connection.

REally?! 11 times!! I wish I could do that
          I have been there just once time

?Have you visit him yet? He is Hamish

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j470/BamBoo34/My%20own%20pic/th_IMG_0869.jpg http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j470/BamBoo34/My%20own%20pic/th_IMG_0864.jpg
          *giggles*
          Yes, I know this particular Hamish

Oh, going there is on my to-do list. Hope you take some good pics
          Now there's a reason for going again, taking more pics

Another one, not so remarkable, but it's Glasgow

sigpic

Comment

So, I'm going now. I have to pack my bag because I'm going to a birthday party of a friend. Let's see how it will be and if I have to ask for help (who shall I ask? Rush, Rumpy or Durza?)

I don't know when I will come online tomorrow.
            Bye bye!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              I've been there eleven times, and and five weekends only in Glasgow to go to concerts of Runrig, a Scottish band

Hopefully I can go again this year, and then I will visit the Hamish locations again
              Oh, wow! Eleven times! That's great. I hope to make a second trip someday.
              I think you might be a wee bit Scottish!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                Oh, wow! Eleven times! That's great. I hope to make a second trip someday.
                I think you might be a wee bit Scottish!
                We could meet there!
                At least I'm learning their weird language
                sigpic

Comment

We could meet there!
                  At least I'm learning their weird language
                  We should all meet there one day
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                    We should all meet there one day
                    RC-thread-meeting in Scotland? Even all the sheep will flee the Highlands

Hope you have lots of fun on the party, btw
                    sigpic

Comment

Have lots of fun teyla! I'm having lunch with my friend and her German fiance today, he's so handsome! He speaks excellent English, so I don't have to worry.

Fangirls in Scotland! Look out!
                      sigpic

Comment

thanks to you guys *hug*

And then we can go for a loooong walk through Plockton The Scottish Fangirls will be so happy when we leave
                        sigpic

Comment

I admire you Cairi for learning such a language. I'm not good with languages, so I'll stick to English. It's funny though, I don't have much trouble with RC's accent or most of them like his. I guess my grandfather's accent rubbed off on me somewhat. It's just those few slang words they throw in.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm working on it! Yes, there are not so many people, only in summer when all the tourists go there. But the weather can be pretty bad, days of rain and no sun at all. And in winter the nights are very long, only some hours with daylight left. I think that would be a problem for me.
                            Now there's a reason for going again, taking more pics
                            I wouldn't like the long winter nights, either. I spent a summer in Sweden when my aunt was working there, Long, long days, I tried not to think of the winter there!
                            Always a good reason to go places, taking photos!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                              I wouldn't like the long winter nights, either. I spent a summer in Sweden when my aunt was working there, Long, long days, I tried not to think of the winter there!
                              Always a good reason to go places, taking photos!
                              Spring, Summer and Fall in Scotland and Winter in Spain would be nice for me. But first I have to win the lottery

I like taking photos, but I only have a small camera. I'd like to have a good one, but, see above, first the lottery And I don't have enough opportunity for taking photos, so a good camera won't be worth it.

Oh, and I sometimes visit other countries in my holidays, not only Scotland.
                              Proof:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Good evening ^^

As far as I know the Scottish people like the French more than the English do
                                Ah well? I did not know ^^ ' Forgiveness I am one can idiot then
                                sigpic
                                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X