Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
    Hey, a little late to the game...and the Stargate shows....to be honest....
    But...here I am Spent the last two weeks catching up on ALL the SGU episodes and now I cant stop thinking about it. Anyways, nice to meet everyone and know there is a bit of a support group
    Welcome!

Yep, we are a support group for several things

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    Watched the first four eps and didn' really get into it. Three months later I caught the last two eps on German TV and liked them, although they were dubbed. And then I went back and watched the eps in between and now I can't wait for June. And I love Colin Cunningham

Well, I'm glad you like it and June seems so far away! (Colin Cunningham is so hot in Falling Skies, I was sort of surprised at that )

Something OT, but we talked about our pets: I've posted some pics of my horse over here
    Cool pics
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hey, a little late to the game...and the Stargate shows....to be honest....
      But...here I am Spent the last two weeks catching up on ALL the SGU episodes and now I cant stop thinking about it. Anyways, nice to meet everyone and know there is a bit of a support group
      Welcome aboard! I'm a late arrival too, started watching at Christmas. 5 eps to go.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
        Welcome aboard! I'm a late arrival too, started watching at Christmas. 5 eps to go.
        So, what are you doing here? Get on finishing them up so we can discuss
        That was really hard knowing it was going to end and there was not going to be any more.
        But at least I could watch it at my own pace and not have to wait for next weeks episode! That would be torture!

Thanks for the warm welcome. SO glad to be a part of the group. Had a rough time focusing tonight at our game night. All that was in my head was that preview for next weeks Once Upon A time
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
          You have to make sure you post that drawing so the rest of us can drool over it.
          Will do, I have to ask her about that again....I need that drawing....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
            Oh, I like the winter look of your horse!!
            Yes, I like the winter look more, too.

Originally posted by yessika View Post

Well, I'm glad you like it and June seems so far away! (Colin Cunningham is so hot in Falling Skies, I was sort of surprised at that )
            Here we go again with counting days I've always liked CC in SG1, but Falling Skies is so much different. Oh, sorry, wrong thread
            *goes to drool somewhere else*

Cool pics
            Thanks, I wanted to take more, but it was to cold for the camera.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
              Welcome, Mrs. Rush! I got caught up into SGU about a year after it premiered. Didn't even know it was on, as I don't have cable. Watch out for the nutcases here. Some of them actually think they own Bobby. We know that I'm the original owner.
              What are you dreaming of, dearie? Since when are you the original owner???? Your out of your mind

Yeah, probably asking for trouble with my screen name...but...embrace the madness.... Looking forward to communing with the fellow fan girls.
              Oh, I guarantee you, you will become totally addicted
              sigpic

Comment

RC belongs to us all ^^ ^^
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:

A fanard Durza ^^
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Hi all, still alive and kicking! How is everyone?

Something OT, but we talked about our pets: I've posted some pics of my horse over here
                    Beautiful pics of your horses, Cairi!

So, what are you doing here? Get on finishing them up so we can discuss
                    That was really hard knowing it was going to end and there was not going to be any more.
                    But at least I could watch it at my own pace and not have to wait for next weeks episode! That would be torture!

Thanks for the warm welcome. SO glad to be a part of the group. Had a rough time focusing tonight at our game night. All that was in my head was that preview for next weeks Once Upon A time
                    Welcome to the thread, we always need fangirl "supply"!

RC belongs to us all ^^ ^^
                    Where did you heard such rumours, last time I checked he was mine!

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:

A fanard Durza ^^
                    Cool, did you draw that? I don´t like Duraz but I love that fanart!
                    sigpic

Comment

The new promo for the next "OUAT" episode looks awesome, wish some stupid German free TV channel would decide to buy the show.

Here some RC pics for your enjoyment, found while surfing the net.

sigpic

Comment

Apropos OUAT, cool wallpaper by a very talented Deviant artist named lady miaka! Hope it´s all right to post that here?

sigpic

Comment

Oh no, I scared everyone away. I´ll post my pics anyway.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Anyone her saw the RC movie "Dead Fish" Is it any good?

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X