Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
    Just stop by to say hello!
    Believe it or not, I still have not seen the last or episodes of SGU.
    Will you be watching it soon? Although it's the end of SGU, it's also one helluva great episode.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      Will you be watching it soon? Although it's the end of SGU, it's also one helluva great episode.

I think I´ll watch the final four on German TV, so yes, soon enough.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
        I think I´ll watch the final four on German TV, so yes, soon enough.
        So, dubbed versions?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
          I also have the English version, just in case. Most of the time I hate the dubbing.

I still feel like that after SGU:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I like this one for myself...but I must share the find...

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Nice pics, Czarina, thanks for them!

myhelix: How do you manage that? Although it's now finished for me I would have died because of curiousity if I wanted to wait that long! But since the last one I haven't watched any of the German ones, and I think I won't watch the rest either.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                      Nice pics, Czarina, thanks for them!

myhelix: How do you manage that? Although it's now finished for me I would have died because of curiousity if I wanted to wait that long! But since the last one I haven't watched any of the German ones, and I think I won't watch the rest either.
                      I really don´t know. So much other thoughts on my mind right now, and the crazy Idea "If I don´t watch it it´s still not over."

At least we can look forward to the DVD and the Special about "Malice" and RC directing

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Just saw the trailer for Once upon a time... No beard no interest. Although his character seems mad so it could be worthwhile
                          sigpic
                          "The insurance says we're good for Red Dwarf stars, but Blue Giants and we lose our no claims bonus"

Comment

sigpic

Comment

All these nice pics, Egle! Are you doing some kind of rewatch?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                                All these nice pics, Egle! Are you doing some kind of rewatch?
                                Will anyone here participate in the Stargate rewatch?! Sounds great but I hope I´ll have time for that kind of activities? Maybe it will help to overcome the cancellation a bit. I still have the feeling it´s not over yet, I really like to see some novels, better than nothing.
                                What you guys think about that?

OT: I am also excited about the last Harry Potter movie, anyone here got plans for some midnight party´s and stuff?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X