No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Czarina likes large pictures. what about this one? (ps for regular thunkers this is just a re-run )

clickety!
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

good night
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Good that you are feeling better!

I have some large pics too, re-run of course. Still had no time for new caps

The double RC

Clicky
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              Czarina now I have it again - I got it from this website
              Thank you...now I know I must open every website I come across. Dammit! Still, thank you. Any other recommendations?
              You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

I hope I'll come by later today.

sigpic

Comment

okay, one at a time...I am running low on pix
                  You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

http://youtu.be/Y2ShJQvO1cg
                    Those of you from Scotland may be familiar with this show & clip....hilarious...will someone please transcribe what the guy is talking about??

Comment

http://youtu.be/q2yO92jWCI4
                      Here is another adorable video....even tho you may be familiar

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Have you gals seen the beginning of Go Now??
                              There exists your shower scene..full ... frontal ... nudity ... shower scene
                              Only for a moment...but it is there.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X