Spoiler:
    Rush/gun! Aaand emotional!Rush.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      And
      Spoiler:
      Rush/gun!

yes, we have to add this to the list of things we thunk - here is another one but it is already a 'classic' since the season 2 trailer was aired

Spoiler:
      Last edited by mi_guard; 06 January 2011, 05:45 AM.
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        here is another one but it is already a 'classic' since the season 2 trailer was aired

Still very bad-a$$y.
        sigpic

Comment

I bet you miss an appointment with RC on Tuesday.
          This could help: Gateworld has uploaded tons of pictures for the episode 'Malice' and of course a lot of Rush. What about some Rush/glasses? Here we go (spoiler pics for Malice of course):

Tuesday, Tuesday, what was on Tuesdays? Hmm, wait... It's after Monday, what is today, actually, isn't it? Did I had a jour fixé? Oh, wait, now I remember, it was Wednesday, my weekly dose of SGU/RC. You know, withdrawal symptoms are nasty, and make you things forget...

Lovely pictures, all of them. Mental green for all of you (cos I still can't give it to everyone I'd like to )

Like to see the glasses again. Those should be used more often!

P.S. Have seen the announcement about the pix from GW on twitter, and had - of course - to do a quick click-click-click through them.
          sigpic

Comment

Still very bad-a$$y.

here some more for now (still from Malice) and then I am off for some time - enjoy

Rush/stargate
            Spoiler:

love the colour of the sky in the background in these three:
            Spoiler:

Last edited by mi_guard; 06 January 2011, 05:46 AM.
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
              Did I had a jour fixé?
              The what?

love the colour of the sky in the background in these three:
              Spoiler:
              -snip-
              Whoa, I don't recall the sky being like that in the episode. That means one thing. A re-watch!
              sigpic

Comment

The what?

Whoa, I don't recall the sky being like that in the episode. That means one thing. A re-watch!
                A day in the week when you regular have a date. Don't want to use so much words to say it, sorry. Is there a short expression for that in English (I'm sure there is, but I don't know/find it)?

The sky was great, it had the feeling of an evening coming, finally, after 20 hours of permanent daylight. Creepy, and beautiful, which gives you a feeling of ... loneliness. Hmm, don't find the right words to describe it.
                sigpic

Comment

A day in the week when you regular have a date. Don't want to use so much words to say it, sorry. Is there a short expression for that in English (I'm sure there is, but I don't know/find it)?
                  Uh, evening? Friday? Weekend?

The sky was great, it had the feeling of an evening coming, finally, after 20 hours of permanent daylight. Creepy, and beautiful, which gives you a feeling of ... loneliness. Hmm, don't find the right words to describe it.
                  No worries, I know what you mean.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good-night-to-all-of-you-song (was used in a film )

sigpic

Comment

Good-night-to-all-of-you-song (was used in a film )
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abjakUu9zKE
                      Thanks for the good night song

wish you all a good night with a picture of an exhausted Rush (also from Malice):

Spoiler:
                      Last edited by mi_guard; 06 January 2011, 05:47 AM.
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

have you already had the chance to read this interview with RC? I had seen it in a video but never had the chance to read it (at least this way I understand everything RC says ) - it's about season 2 so expect spoilers

Last edited by mi_guard; 06 January 2011, 05:47 AM.
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

have you already had the chance to read this interview with RC? I had seen it in a video but never had the chance to read it (at least this way I understand everything RC says ) - it's about season 2 so expect spoilers

Thanks so much for sharing mi, the picture is great!

Also I want to inform you "thunkers" that I updated my Live Journal with many links to interviews and videos about and with Robert Carlyle. Some of them I found by accident and never saw before. Your thoughts and comments about some of this stuff (on GW or the LJ) would be appreciated.

This is my early Christmas present for RC fans, so to speak. Hope everyone will find one or two new things?!
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good morning! Wow, you have been very busy yesterday. I have been very busy too, but unfortunately here in the forum
                              Will come back later to take a look at all these pics and check out the interview!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                                Thanks so much for sharing mi, the picture is great!

Also I want to inform you "thunkers" that I updated my Live Journal with many links to interviews and videos about and with Robert Carlyle. Some of them I found by accident and never saw before. Your thoughts and comments about some of this stuff (on GW or the LJ) would be appreciated.

This is my early Christmas present for RC fans, so to speak. Hope everyone will find one or two new things?!
                                Thanks myhelix ! will check everything out hopefully tonight at home (at work it is not really possible ) Looking forward to it
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X