No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by mi_guard; 05 January 2011, 03:15 PM.
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      Tell me, how can you do that? Not saying that my hopes are up per se, it's just that I'm really tightly holding on to that straw.
      I have been in a very similar situation before and let's just say it didn't end as I hoped

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
      Both. You have English, German, and Italien as Language "speaking", and all three as subtitles too (I used only German, and English with/without German subtitles so far, didn't try the Italian track).
      Well, that is cool!
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'm hoping we have LOTS of Rush in the last 10 episodes - and I want at least one good really tense Rush/Young scene, to make this fangirl happy.

On a brighter note, the cancellation seems to have re-sparked my urge to write - so I may finally finish up a fanfic that has languished for a while on my hard-drive.

You guys are the best - this thread makes me happy!
        sigpic
        Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
          I'm hoping we have LOTS of Rush in the last 10 episodes - and I want at least one good really tense Rush/Young scene, to make this fangirl happy.

On a brighter note, the cancellation seems to have re-sparked my urge to write - so I may finally finish up a fanfic that has languished for a while on my hard-drive.

Yay for more fic!

*thread!hug*
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*thread hug*

My mum arrives tomorrow for two weeks, so I don't know how much I'll get online... and the haters in the cancellation thread are seriously pissing me off, so not being online much is probably a good thing... mind you, I have half that thread on ignore anyway...

I hope you all have a wonderful December, whether you celebrate anything or not and whatever it is that you celebrate if you do.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
              *thread hug*

My mum arrives tomorrow for two weeks, so I don't know how much I'll get online... and the haters in the cancellation thread are seriously pissing me off, so not being online much is probably a good thing... mind you, I have half that thread on ignore anyway...

I hope you all have a wonderful December, whether you celebrate anything or not and whatever it is that you celebrate if you do.
              We'll miss you over here, hope you and your mum enjoy the holidays
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                mi: nice pic, really needs admiring in full size!
                I watched 'Plunkett & Macleane' and 'Ballroom Dancing & Charm School' yesterday. Will make some screencaps, so we will have some new pics to look at in addition to the lovely old ones.
                Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                Looking forward to those screencaps! And have you enjoyed the two movies? In P&M I had really to laugh at the line "It's a girl!" "Yes, Ruby"

Wish you all a nice day!
                I've enjoyed both of them! (What a question? I think I would enjoy everything with RC in it!)

And I think you meant this:

Lahela: Have a nice holiday and see you back here!
                sigpic

Comment

Had not much time today, work and Christmas things kept me busy, so only this:

sigpic

Comment

*thread hug*
                    Lahela Wish you a really nice time with your mum

I've enjoyed both of them! (What a question? I think I would enjoy everything with RC in it!)
                    And I think you meant this:
                    http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...h49m23s129.jpg
                    Cairistiona: sorry for the very stupid question I should think before I speak/write If RC is in it, I do not even have to ask if you enjoyed it

and yes, you got exactly the scene I was referring to

Last edited by mi_guard; 05 January 2011, 03:16 PM.
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post

I'd like love to see something like that!

I do remember your tow part fanfic from last year (or was it this year?), it was great. I'd love to read more from you, I'm absolutely sure it'll be great.
                      sigpic

Comment

Had not much time today, work and Christmas things kept me busy, so only this:
                        http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...1h51m52s91.jpg
                        Cairistiona keep posting
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                          I'd like love to see something like that!

I do remember your tow part fanfic from last year (or was it this year?), it was great. I'd love to read more from you, I'm absolutely sure it'll be great.
                          That's nice of you to say - last year, during the mid-season break. It was a time of much fannish creativity, as I recall, apparently having Rush stranded on a planet led to all sorts of great fanfic resolutions and explorations.

I'm thinking we are due for another little fanfic explosion!
                          sigpic
                          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

*posts pic while no one's around*

sigpic

Comment

That's why I stay away from threads like these. Some people just piss me off beyond words.

Happy holidays!

I'll still try to stop by here and there, enjoying (could enjoy more knowing SGU gets picked up by another network ) time off at home.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X