Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nevertheless, "GOOD NIGHT THREAD"
    Last edited by mi_guard; 19 December 2010, 07:49 AM.
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      Gah! I'm too angry to be rational and the gloaters are annoying me so instead of getting banned by saying something I shouldn't (you have no idea how many words I've already deleted tonight) I'm going to go to bed and hope to wake up tomorrow to discover this was just a bad dream.

*threadhuggle*
      I have to hold myself back not to say some very aggressive things on some GW threads today. Haters be damned ... ups
      sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to post a huge THANK YOU to the lovely people I've met on this thread. I'm not sure how much more of Gateworld I will be able to stomach, now that the gloating has begin, but you all have been an absolute delight, and I wanted to be sure to say it right now.
        sigpic
        Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

This is how I feel right now
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
            This is how I feel right now
            I'm more like
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
              Just wanted to post a huge THANK YOU to the lovely people I've met on this thread. I'm not sure how much more of Gateworld I will be able to stomach, now that the gloating has begin, but you all have been an absolute delight, and I wanted to be sure to say it right now.
              Thanks in the name of the thread. Hope you'll pop in this thread. Here you won't find haters, this for sure!
              Grimm returns October 24
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                I'm more like
                And that, too.

Pleas vote for your favorite Scientist till he reach 50 votes http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...-shows*/page16
                sigpic

Comment

And that, too.

Pleas vote for your favorite Scientist till he reach 50 votes http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...-shows*/page16
                  Done! still 6 votes to go to reach 50!
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Comment

And that, too.

Thanks for the reminder - went and voted - Rush has 45, so if you haven't voted, go and vote - he needs 5 more!
                    sigpic
                    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                      Done! still 6 votes to go to reach 50!
                      Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                      Thanks for the reminder - went and voted - Rush has 45, so if you haven't voted, go and vote - he needs 5 more!
                      Thanks, RC fans are reliable *hugs*

@SyFy
                      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

All I can say is... I'm very, very disappointed. That's all.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                          All I can say is... I'm very, very disappointed. That's all.
                          I think we all can join the same club, that was a stupid move from the channel and a very heartbreaking one for the fans. After SGA I loose another show I love truly, but Atlantis had at least 5 Seasons.

I already feel sorry for RC and all the other great people on the show. It´s rare you find a work where everyone get along so well behind the scenes. Not only in show business
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm really upset, but I'm not ready to give up Rush or RC. I'm still going to hang around the thread, regardless of if we're rehashing old screencaps. And I'll definitely keep SGU going through my fanfictions. Definitely more motivation to finish my story, make a sequel, and hell, finish that 100 Drabble challenge. I'm as angry as the next person, but I'm not ready to give up. They can take the SGU off the network, but they can't take the SGU out of the girl (or this girl).

Not ready to give up my SGU family here. Not one bit *hugs to everyone*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
                                I'm really upset, but I'm not ready to give up Rush or RC. I'm still going to hang around the thread, regardless of if we're rehashing old screencaps. And I'll definitely keep SGU going through my fanfictions. Definitely more motivation to finish my story, make a sequel, and hell, finish that 100 Drabble challenge. I'm as angry as the next person, but I'm not ready to give up. They can take the SGU off the network, but they can't take the SGU out of the girl (or this girl).

Not ready to give up my SGU family here. Not one bit *hugs to everyone*
                                Same here, what a great inspiration to make SGU vids. I will vid and vid away just to keep SGU alive.

*hugs*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X