X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    Rush saves the day!

And Young is like "What? You're kidding?"

Hey all LTNS! Season 2 has begun! WOOOOHOOOO!!!

*jumps for joy*

Comment

Great season premiere!!!
      Spoiler:
      Rush saves the day again!!!
      contains season 2 premiere spoiler
      sigpic

Comment

That episode is the awesome of awesomeness!!

*runs around in circles*
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
          Anyone else had the feeling the RC was interviewed by two fan-girls?
          Flirtatious, for sure! I liked his response, "I'm not a performing monkey!" Good for him for holding his own! Imagine his having to fly in from Vancouver just for a 3 minute interview. Poor man. Hope he was in town for more than that interview! But he's consistent with his wardrobe, yes? What a jacket!
          sigpic

Comment

Hey, if you've seen "Intervention," jump on over to the episode discussion.
            Spoiler:
            Rush is getting good press!
            sigpic

Comment

Of course he is. Rush is always awesome, and this is no exception.

Comment

It's back! (and so am I. I haven't posted in forever but I have been following the thread.)

Spoiler:
                Everybody has said it, but it deserves to be said again. Rush saves the day! I have a feeling Young won't really be able to appreciate that right now, though.

It was a good episode for tying up all the different threads, but I think I liked it more for the stuff that it was setting up for later episodes.

And Yay! that they used the Mumford and Suns song "After the Storm". I love their music so much.

I'll have to watch it again to really take it all in.

All right people, I expect some screencaps.
                sigpic

Comment

*squee* Intervention was simplyfantasticallyfreakingawesomeness!!!!!

And a couple of pics from Awakening...

A bit spoilery...
                  Spoiler:

Not spoilery...
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Just finished with "Intervention".
                    Spoiler:
                    Such a beautiful episode, my eyes are still wet.

But since it's a RC/Rush thread, was I the only one swooning when Rush started to take his clothes off, and groaned when he stopped?
                    sigpic

Comment

First pictures from "Intervention"

All more or less spoilery.

Spoiler:

For the following, open at own risk.
                      Spoiler:

It's not really that dangerous!
                      More later.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                        Spoiler:

But since it's a RC/Rush thread, was I the only one swooning when Rush started to take his clothes off, and groaned when he stopped?
                        Spoiler:
                        That was my favorite scene, from beginning to end *feels the urge to watch it again*

Great caps Artemis-Neith!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                          Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          Amazing and beautiful episode. Loved that Rush saved the day. And yeah Egle, I was getting excited thinking he was about to take a shower. I was like, "Did someone come on this thread and actually listened to our demands? But then he stopped stripping and laid in the bed and I was like... "Aww, I was enjoying what you were *just* doing." Yeah...I talk to my TV, what of it?

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            That was my favorite scene, from beginning to end *feels the urge to watch it again*
                            Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            And yeah Egle, I was getting excited thinking he was about to take a shower. I was like, "Did someone come on this thread and actually listened to our demands? But then he stopped stripping and laid in the bed and I was like... "Aww, I was enjoying what you were *just* doing." Yeah...I talk to my TV, what of it?
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm glad I wasn't the only one. It seriously got my hopes high, and I thought this can't be happening . But first episode of the season having this, makes me even more confident that there will be a Rush shower scene in this season.
                            sigpic

Comment

So, watching the episode is REALLY worth the wait for me?

Spoiler:
                              Because I don't care how MUCH he takes off as long as he takes clothe off at all!
                              += +lots of children
                              Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Stupid busy day....*bleh*
                                Finally was able to watch it. He's back. *wohooooo*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X