Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so easy to distract
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

If you want to see a really cool piece of Robert Carlyle acting, check out YouTube. Type in the key words "johnnie walker robert carlyle." This is a remarkable piece of work because it's done all in ONE TAKE! I'd post it here for you, but my computer is being uncooperative.
      sigpic

Comment

Warning: pure awsomeness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NvDev-5qP4

Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Originally posted by ladypredator View Post
          Personally, I'm rather fond of the black, skin-tight wetsuit with the armbands and bare feet from "Space." That I'd like to see on him again.
          Don't tell me I have finally found someone else who thinks a thunk in bare feet is especially attractive??? They think I'm nuts over in the other thunk thread I visit.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            Don't tell me I have finally found someone else who thinks a thunk in bare feet is especially attractive??? They think I'm nuts over in the other thunk thread I visit.
            No, it's definitely a legitimate thunk. I'm quite a fan of bare feet, and I've heard other people talk about them too. I'm not quite sure why they make me so giddy. Maybe it's just the fact that it's more exposed skin than we usually get to see. Plus, feet are cool.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
              Can I add hands? I miss my avatar with his hands. I want a rotating avatar.

Comment

*sigh* This thread is just so home
                sigpic

Comment

morning all

BTW distraction worked with interesting images conjured
                  sigpic
                  Sig by me my LJ - the place to find some of my artwork and fics - My Stargate vids

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                    Beause I will return from FedCon sunday evening.
                    Right! Sorry, I always forget stuff like that. Don't be surprised, when on Sunday I ask where you've been.

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post
                    *hugs Egle*

Awesome pictures! Pity I can't green you again, yet.
                    Thanks!

Originally posted by kansaikimono View Post
                    If you want to see a really cool piece of Robert Carlyle acting, check out YouTube. Type in the key words "johnnie walker robert carlyle." This is a remarkable piece of work because it's done all in ONE TAKE! I'd post it here for you, but my computer is being uncooperative.
                    It's magnificent. How in the world could he memorize all of this? Plus it had to match with objects that came along as he walked and talked. Not into Johnny Walker brand, but I could watch this video all day...
                    sigpic

Comment

Just watched Human:

Spoiler:
                      Can I say just how adorably sexy it is when he says the word 'pattern'?

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
                        Just watched Human:

Spoiler:

I'm going to sound crazy, but omg yess. It's almost like he purred it, rather than said it lol.

For the ones stating they are crazy about liking bare feet, it's not crazy. Many people out there have a thing for feet. I just happen to like his feet. They're interesting. They're not incredibly long, like he wears a size 14 or something, yet they aren't exactly wide either. Which, from the feet I've seen of short people (myself included) we usually end up with wide feet as opposed to long feet. He seems to be right dab in the middle when it comes to feet proportion.

But yeah. Love his feet. And hands. And that wet suit.

...And I demand a shower scene as well. They were just teasing us by having him in a water tank, weren't they?

Comment

Can I add hands? I miss my avatar with his hands. I want a rotating avatar.
                          Me too!

Just watched Human:

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Eri8321317 View Post
                          I'm going to sound crazy, but omg yess. It's almost like he purred it, rather than said it lol.

For the ones stating they are crazy about liking bare feet, it's not crazy. Many people out there have a thing for feet. I just happen to like his feet. They're interesting. They're not incredibly long, like he wears a size 14 or something, yet they aren't exactly wide either. Which, from the feet I've seen of short people (myself included) we usually end up with wide feet as opposed to long feet. He seems to be right dab in the middle when it comes to feet proportion.

But yeah. Love his feet. And hands. And that wet suit.

...And I demand a shower scene as well. They were just teasing us by having him in a water tank, weren't they?
                          I will pay more attention to that when I rewatch Human today

I don't have a thing about his feet but I do love his hands

I don't mind that the PTB teased us with the water tank as long as they give us a shower scene soon...
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Woowiiee, another fanfiction from Ellie
                            Love it, please don't stop writing them, they're wonderful
                            Irony is security... in your eyes

Comment

Next Kino Vision ...

Safe for those who have seen Space and Divided, no spoilers for Human.

Comment

@yessika: Rewatch "Space" if you can, when Rush is fighting the alien. I know it's hard not to watch him fight the alien, but focus on his feet. That's how I was able to see his feet were long/wide at the same time heh.

Comment

Working...
                                X