No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang it... I just noticed... My signature isn't nicely balanced like yours, Lahela...

>.>
    ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
    Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
    -
    "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
    Dr. Daniel Jackson
    -
    "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
    Dean Winchester

Comment

Originally posted by BFH_Bushy_Tush View Post
      Dang it... I just noticed... My signature isn't nicely balanced like yours, Lahela...

>.>
      Just add center tags in your sig control panel.
      sigpic

Comment

Spent a lovely evening eating girl scout cookies and watching Hamish Macbeth. Hamish is both awesome and adorable. I'm really loving this show.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rimorob View Post
          Spent a lovely evening eating girl scout cookies and watching Hamish Macbeth. Hamish is both awesome and adorable. I'm really loving this show.
          Yay you! Hamish is just wonderful television
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
            Just add center tags in your sig control panel.
            I'm talking about the guys *in* the signature. You have yours all in the same pose. Mine aren't...lol
            ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
            -
            "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
            Dr. Daniel Jackson
            -
            "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
            Dean Winchester

Comment

Which type of Girl Scout Cookies?
              ~Bushy~

-
              Dr. Daniel Jackson
              -
              Dean Winchester

Comment

I'm talking about the guys *in* the signature. You have yours all in the same pose. Mine aren't...lol
                Oh! I did that deliberately
                sigpic

Comment

Which type of Girl Scout Cookies?
                  thin mint. I stick them in the freezer for a little while; I like them better cold.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh! I did that deliberately
                    I realized that, and I'm only now noticing my boo-boo in picking the pictures...
                    ~Bushy~

-
                    Dr. Daniel Jackson
                    -
                    Dean Winchester

Comment

thin mint. I stick them in the freezer for a little while; I like them better cold.
                      I love thin mints...but my favorite are the Samoas..
                      ~Bushy~

-
                      Dr. Daniel Jackson
                      -
                      Dean Winchester

Comment

I realized that, and I'm only now noticing my boo-boo in picking the pictures...
                        Well if you decide to change it, you know where I am.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well if you decide to change it, you know where I am.
                          If I can find a new Danny picture that I like, I send it your way...
                          ~Bushy~

-
                          Dr. Daniel Jackson
                          -
                          Dean Winchester

Comment

I love thin mints...but my favorite are the Samoas..
                            mmmm.... those are good too. And I find that things taste better when watching RC.

But that's the power of Robert Carlyle. He makes the food yummier, the day nicer. The clouds part and little birds sing. And all your worries and cares don't seem so bad after all.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mmm, thin mints. Cruel name for a cookie that is probably responsible for making women everywhere just a little bit more plush. Ah well.

I'm with the others who like Young as a character. For me, he's become the guy I love to hate; anytime a character can get a rise out of me, I know the writers and the actor are doing a great job. If Rush or Young are on screen (and Young isn't whining about his wife or something) then I'm equally alert and attentive to their every word, every movement of face and body that might give away what's going on in their heads, and how they react to the other characters. LF really is a wonderful actor - even if he is a villain, imo. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
                                I'm with the others who like Young as a character. For me, he's become the guy I love to hate; anytime a character can get a rise out of me, I know the writers and the actor are doing a great job. If Rush or Young are on screen (and Young isn't whining about his wife or something) then I'm equally alert and attentive to their every word, every movement of face and body that might give away what's going on in their heads, and how they react to the other characters. LF really is a wonderful actor - even if he is a villain, imo. ^_^
                                ITA Daro I *love* characters that I hate, because it means the writers and the actors are doing a brilliant job. My favourite Stargate characters have always been the ones we are supposed to hate simply because a good antagonist is as necessary as a good protagonist, and characters like Telford and Young, Kinsey, Maybourne, Kiva etc are so well written and so well played.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X