Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    Fact that MGM site hasn't announced the end of SGU yet, kind of feeds that hope.
    Yeah, it's kind of tantalising. And Joe Mallozzi's remark...

Stargate’s run on SyFy ends with SGU’s second season.
    Could be read to mean that it's the franchise and SighFigh that have parted ways. I wish we knew for sure, so we could either hope for resurrection or mourn the loss.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
      Could be read to mean that it's the franchise and SighFigh that have parted ways. I wish we knew for sure, so we could either hope for resurrection or mourn the loss.
      Never thought of Joe's words like that. Maybe, just maybe there's still some hope.

Already greened you for SighFigh (after looked up the meaning(s) of 'figh').
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        I can't see the pic
        no idea what happened - have re-inserted the pic - try it out again please
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
        Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Yeah, it's kind of tantalising. And Joe Mallozzi's remark...

I'm not getting my hopes up but I'm definetly going to start using SighFigh now
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

tonight I was zapping around and found the movie 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' - does this ring a bell? you remember the episode 'Time' and Rush's line: "And for a moment there I thought we were in trouble"?

Last edited by mi_guard; 05 January 2011, 03:17 PM.
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

^
              Hahaha!
              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

I'm hoping another network will pick it up... I don't actually expect it to happen, but I can't give up all hope just yet.
                That would be fantastic.
                But I don't want to get my hopes up as I'm so bummed over the cancellation of this show.

Comment

If someone asks you what you want for Christmas? I think all of would answer the same

mi: nice pic, really needs admiring in full size!
                  I watched 'Plunkett & Macleane' and 'Ballroom Dancing & Charm School' yesterday. Will make some screencaps, so we will have some new pics to look at in addition to the lovely old ones.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                    I watched 'Plunkett & Macleane' and 'Ballroom Dancing & Charm School' yesterday. Will make some screencaps, so we will have some new pics to look at in addition to the lovely old ones.
                    Looking forward to those screencaps! And have you enjoyed the two movies? In P&M I had really to laugh at the line "It's a girl!" "Yes, Ruby"

Wish you all a nice day!
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

Tell me, how can you do that? Not saying that my hopes are up per se, it's just that I'm really tightly holding on to that straw.

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                      If someone asks you what you want for Christmas? I think all of would answer the same
                      Without a doubt!
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi to all of you. Must admit, that I'm still more in the mood of Shawn below

Just finished my re-watch of season one of SGU, which I still enjoyed, even with the standard DVD, the quality is much better than on TV! I really like the German release, with a good amount of extras. I hope we'll ever see season 2 on DVD!

Between that I watched also some more episodes of Hamish MacBeth, absolute funny to watch.

I hope, we'll read soon some news from the Producers, who are all at once on holiday right now. Looks like we need some patience here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                            I really like the German release, with a good amount of extras. I hope we'll ever see season 2 on DVD!
                            Does it come with subtitles or are episodes dubbed?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              Does it come with subtitles or are episodes dubbed?
                              Both. You have English, German, and Italien as Language "speaking", and all three as subtitles too (I used only German, and English with/without German subtitles so far, didn't try the Italian track).
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                                Both. You have English, German, and Italien as Language "speaking", and all three as subtitles too (I used only German, and English with/without German subtitles so far, didn't try the Italian track).
                                Italian? Really? SGU season 1 in Italian? Wow! That would be interesting. Does it mean it has been aired also in Italy? Never heard of that. Really would like to hear Rush speaking Italian
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X